Ads

WAR has changed

Let's talk about... everything else
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

WAR has changed

Post#1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:26 pm

WAR has changed.

It's no longer about realms, classes or races. It's an endless series of BO picnics, fought by zerglings and 6man premades.
WAR- and it's consumption of time - has become a well oiled machine.

WAR has changed.

Renowned players carry renown-restricted weapons, use renown-restricted gear. Addons on their UI enhance and regulate their abilities. Renown rng, loot bag rng, medallion rng, emblem rng. Everything is monitored and distributed at random.

WAR has changed

The age of Reckoning has become the age of Waiting, all in the name of averting catastrophe from bombing squads. And he who controls the order bias, controls the 900+ loot rolls.

WAR has changed

When the lakes are a total zergfest, WAR becomes routine.

Ads
Thelen

Re: WAR has changed

Post#2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:33 pm

I had heard that War never changes.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Try pug scs.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Ok i fall in the trap :).

AoR was so shiny and perfect they chose to close it.

War has changed.

You play for free, and you complain more than ever :p.

katroulitsa

Post#5 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Rename to TheSockPoet.
Inav
Semya

Asherdoom

Post#6 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:51 pm

although i never played retail AOR (I was in wrath of lich king that time) I can tell you that as far as i read game was in a alpha state back then. classes were introduced yearly and content too then project got shut down. here the devs try to recreate it and making a little more enjoyable.

it is free and got a decent amount of player so yea, the overall product is quite good.
Renowned players carry renown-restricted weapons, use renown-restricted gear. Addons on their UI enhance and regulate their abilities. Renown rng, loot bag rng, medallion rng, emblem rng. Everything is monitored and distributed at random.

otherwise why you go in rvr??? O-o
The age of Reckoning has become the age of Waiting, all in the name of averting catastrophe from bombing squads. And he who controls the order bias, controls the 900+ loot rolls.
looot rolls ahve been a matter of fight in community. devs are trying to solve it to make less RNG (read last patch notes for example)

It's no longer about realms, classes or races. It's an endless series of BO picnics, fought by zerglings and 6man premades.
WAR- and it's consumption of time - has become a well oiled machine.
i dont think that retail was so different overal. you had BO to cap like here and safewatch. now they removed the afk farmng by not giving influence and renown if sitting under a flag (repeat, read last patch notes)

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:21 pm

A melodramatic post about systems that are currently in the process of being reworked and improved? How very helpful and productive...

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#8 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:48 pm

War has changed and who's to blame?
"The ranged the ranged!" the melee exclaimed!
"The devs have gone and ruined the meta!"
Wargrim replied "but we're not even in beta."

Ads