Recent Topics

Ads

Finally! I get 80

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: Finally! I get 80

Post#51 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 pm

you must be joking xD The rr gains in a good 6man in RvR riding the AAO train >>>>>> sc rr (especially when one is getting slow sc pops, whereas RvR is a constant)

Ads
Fractus

Post#52 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Congrats Chinesehero! will happily keep you guarded in a pre-made 6 man as DPS, you're a good player with your character.
As Peter said though, try to focus on remembering where your team is so you can focus the damage you have in the right place at the right time.

6 people focusing their energy at one place on the map will always win vs 1 player trying.

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#53 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:37 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:you must be joking xD The rr gains in a good 6man in RvR riding the AAO train >>>>>> sc rr (especially when one is getting slow sc pops, whereas RvR is a constant)
I think he may have a point, it's a bit like the questing vs grinding argument for exp gain. Questing does give you extra xp for doing specific actions in specific areas, however you lose valuable time to travel to those areas, thus you get less exp in the end of the day than someone who consistently grinds a spot. Now, let's face it, while you one may gain quite a bit of rr from the gankings and the baitings and the occasional capitalization of a warband wipe, there are a lot of periods of inactivity/traveling in the lakes. On the other hand, if one takes into account that most pug scenarios are pretty much chain-popping nowdays at active hours and that there is only a 2-3 minute downtime tops between the "grinding", one could maximise his rr gains simply through consistent scenario fighting.

richard1032

Post#54 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 am

"Guard me", "heal me"

Congrats Chinese, you always bring a smile to my face. Well deserved.

Littlebomber

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#55 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 am

I shudder at the thought of Chinesehero realizing his potential with a premade in voice comms. This server is not yet ready for that level of carnage. #pray4destro

congrats dude

Manatikik

Post#56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:27 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:I shudder at the thought of Chinesehero realizing his potential with a premade in voice comms. This server is not yet ready for that level of carnage. #pray4destro

congrats dude
jokes on you! i taught him what /assist was last week. We were unstoppable.
<Montague><Capulet>

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#57 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:33 am

Manatikik wrote:
jokes on you! i taught him what /assist was last week. We were unstoppable.
You've created a monster.

Flamers

Post#58 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 am

Gratz on 80 !

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Post#59 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 am

My Prince Congratulations!!!!! Hope to meet you in RvR !

<3

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Ravai

Post#60 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Gratz man ;)
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor