Recent Topics

Ads

Finally! I get 80

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: Finally! I get 80

Post#41 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:42 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:Chinesehero, the reason you see White Lions with lower damage than you is twofold:

1: they kill targets very quickly. This means less time spent on target, less time for destro to heal/guardswap less damage done overall. Tanks take far longer to kill a target, so more damage done over time but its not necessarily "effective" damage.

2: SCs dont show the damage done by pets.
As I have said, I have 17000 conq Emblems.
I have played with Weedsmaha & Yomato
They usually get higher dmg than me. Your reason only make very small percentage. If u kill fast, the dps tank no chance to hit!
Anyway, MDPS must be higher dmg than a dps Tank. If u are still lowerdmg than dps Tank, please change your set & press button faster

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#42 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Damage in scenario stats is not DPS. How do people still not know the difference?! I play a BIS DPS SM, too, and it is incredibly easy to top the damage charts if you know how to play the class and get PEs rolling; that doesn't change the fact that a WL/WH is still doing 2x your burst DPS.

Anyway man, I wish you all the best. Are you going to make a new class now? Maybe a DPS AM? :D

Chinesehero

Post#43 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:55 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Chinesehero wrote:
TheSockPuppet wrote:>Megladonis becomes the first BO to reach rr80 a day ago
>A few hours later, Chinesehero becomes the first SM to reach rr80
>They both did it through scenarios
>I have never seen them together in the same scenario
Are you thinking what i am thinking?
NO, I always kill him in SC.
He is a good BO & he is very afraid of dead. When he is 50%-70% hp. He will punt off u & run! He like to use a shield to pretend he is a dps tank
How can this style be me?

BTW
i already get over 17k conq emblems
I think I can say sth the days I saw in SC
1) Many order dps tank dont like to guard other dps tank. This result both die easy. They like to guard a bw or healer & run to front to fight
2) Many order healers play very casual. U can see only a few healers are good. Most of the time 3 orders healer sum up low healing than 1 destro healer
3) Order rdps dont like to take flag. In fact, rdps & snb tank take flag is the best. I see many times in SC we can get the flag back but some bw dont take & just doing dps & die!
4) Order Mdps is really weak. As u can see this weekend. I always aim at the top of the dmg board. WL&Slayer always below me. What is the reason??? Probably a mdps must be more dmg than a dps tank. Please equip the new strong gear with full WS & STR
5) Many orders are not fully understand the SC maps especially Phoenix Gate, Reikland Factory. They dont know what to do & always lose on those map
6) Order is always slow. Every SC I am the first one reach to mid of the map & follow a group of Destro. After 10sec, my order mates come but I am already die

Somebody in sc say orders is hopeless. But I think they need to learn. Actually , Destro is more professional than Order to make this result.
Repeat once more. Equip the best gear with full STR or Willpower & press the button faster!

Yet to see any of our WLs/Slayers/WHs/DPS SMs lower than you on the damage boards, mate, but you shouldn't really be playing to top damage. It's become apparent to me that you do[/] sometimes, to the extent that you'll charge into a group and die constantly - just to pad your damage numbers up! Don't worry about damage so much.

You need to stop charging in on your own. It is seriously the only gripe I have. You play well, you can assist, but you need to work on your situational awareness. That is all I would say.

In these 2 weeks I know how to make it & I always aim to the top. Before I dont know & the players play with me know it in these few days! Actually, I have try a Praag SC with 3 times dmg over all lions & slayers. But I know they are some pug players
Also I have reach 300k dmg in a SC in these days!

Of cousre, to make to top I need guard & the most important HEAL!

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#44 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 pm

I begin to suspect Chinesehero is having some fun with us :p
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

szejoza

Post#45 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:I begin to suspect Chinesehero is having some fun with us :p
and im afraid he is dead serious
Spoiler:

Chinesehero

Post#46 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:05 pm

I have do research on the Forum to find the Combat Formula. Unless fully understand the mechanic of attack, u wont be a good dps

I want to take a Conq set & show how to be a tank in RVR.

Chinesehero

Post#47 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:07 pm

szejoza wrote:
GodlessCrom wrote:I begin to suspect Chinesehero is having some fun with us :p
and im afraid he is dead serious
U are good in SC!
Only U & me like doing flag :)

Scrilian

Post#48 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Grats!
One thing worth noticing is that the fastest way to rr80 is to spam SCs and not the other way around.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#49 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Scrilian wrote:Grats!
One thing worth noticing is that the fastest way to rr80 is to spam SCs and not the other way around.
In normal day. One SC give u 1000-5000 rr in 5-10mins
Can u get this number of rr exp in RVR within 1 hour?

Scrilian

Post#50 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Exactly. Buff RvR rr gains when? :>
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)