Recent Topics

Ads

Balance of the event double XP/RR

Let's talk about... everything else
diedrake

Re: Balance of the event double XP/RR

Post#51 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am

The most disappointed match was when we locked riek in about 7 mins rank 5 keep and all bos.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
szejoza

Post#52 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:27 am

diedrake wrote:Also the trend is that order dominates during the week and weekends destro dominates normally.
I would not agree with that, but whatever, we on order get so many wins and are so often in black crag or caledor that I'm fed up with these zones

I've been playing mostly sc's during the weekend and if anyone says he lost most of the sc's must've been queuing only for punt anroc as I have won more than 60% of the sc's I queued, with few which were dominated by one side or the other. It was one of the most fun weekends in scenarios with balanced fights.

But orvr... damn, that was awful, the morale on order was dropping every minute, I can't even imagine how many gold bags destruction players got for all these locks, but... this is the pvp game with an open pvp at that, not some super-balanced pve coop game
If you want to come on top you can't just chill play and expect the game to balance the rewards for both sides, cause in the end the destro gave their best

In the end it's 'git gud' issue
Spoiler:

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#53 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:24 pm

diedrake wrote:The most disappointed match was when we locked riek in about 7 mins rank 5 keep and all bos.
If bags are provided for such a lock, it's ideal way to equip the realm very fast.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

peterthepan3

Post#54 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:44 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
diedrake wrote:The most disappointed match was when we locked riek in about 7 mins rank 5 keep and all bos.
If bags are provided for such a lock, it's ideal way to equip the realm very fast.
Doesn't seem right to be giving bis armor/weapons/jewels for 7 minutes work, while the sc gear takes 1000x longer. Just my 2c.

Coma

Post#55 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
OldPlayer wrote:
Doesn't seem right to be giving bis armor/weapons/jewels for 7 minutes work, while the sc gear takes 1000x longer. Just my 2c.
I'm of the same opinion... or rather it is not right to give out end game equip that easy even without a comparable ^^'

fortunately that 7 min lock didn't pay... or at least I know that from 2 wb that were in the souther part of the map nobody got a roll... don't know if someone managed to get enough contribution to actualy get a roll... there were only 2 fight at the northern BO and nothing else.

diedrake

Post#56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:12 pm

I would agree with you guys on the 7 min lock it shouldnt reward bags. The losing side though also gets bags last i checked... Only time i ever won bags was on losing side. But anyway soon the loot will be changed so i wouldnt really sweat it.

I prob lose alot on week days just because time of day, if thats the case, but its the trend i have noticed after i got into t2-4 the past 2 months.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#57 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm

any 7 minute lock is not intended and something that will be tweaked.

Now, locking the thread since there is no point in discussing the balance of the faction for an event, sadly if players decide to jump all on one faction then the event is going to get lopsided. The rewards will be reworked a bit with the new bagsystem thats being worked on.