Recent Topics

Ads

Armor tiers implemented?

Let's talk about... everything else
Kaozium

Armor tiers implemented?

Post#1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Hey folks,

I stopped playing before the wipe so I've gotta choose again what classes to start over with!
Since i'm a skin-wh*re I usually look at how badass a character can look end-game and that helps me in my decisions.
Back then there was a very limited variety of armor sets since max level was 35/40, but what about now?
for example, are the sovereign/warlord/tyrant sets available now or in the not so far future ?

Thanks !

Ads
Coma

Re: Armor tiers implemented?

Post#2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:48 pm

here are a few tread where you can have a look of current armor set ^^

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20770

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13203

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20110

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20100

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20107

and here the coming up new set that is still not implemented... but should be in a "resonable" time frame...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22820

for set stat you can either check the wiki or if you can't fined the set you'r interested (unfortunatley not all set are posted there.. you can check here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

good luck and have fun

Collateral

Post#3 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Sovereign and tyrant? What world do you live in xD

Those sets won't be coming any time soon if I know a thing or two about the development progress. That's not to say they will never come, but you have to be patient. There is a number of sets already in the game that allow for a variety of builds.

Kaozium

Post#4 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Coma wrote:here are a few tread where you can have a look of current armor set ^^

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20770

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13203

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20110

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20100

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20107

and here the coming up new set that is still not implemented... but should be in a "resonable" time frame...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22820

for set stat you can either check the wiki or if you can't fined the set you'r interested (unfortunatley not all set are posted there.. you can check here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

good luck and have fun
Thanks a lot for this very exhaustive reply !! me and my friends will take a good look at those