Recent Topics

Ads

Is there a way to stop gaining experience?

Let's talk about... everything else
roadkillrobin

Re: Is there a way to stop gaining experience?

Post#11 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Classes goes crazy out of ballance in T2-3 so I don't know why anyone would wanna stay there and play Scenarios tbh.

All ballancing are pretty much made for lvl 1-10 and ~rr60. Almoast nothing been tweaked for low level ballance in years and years.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 pm

dansari wrote:Or to try to grind to a decent renown level before leaving t3 so you can grind the xp to 40 and not have your renown fall behind.
Currently rr35 with rank 22, so I can hardly imagine, why anyone want's to reduce xp even further. :o
Seems like some people pve too hard. :)
Dying is no option.

dansari

Post#13 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:Classes goes crazy out of ballance in T2-3 so I don't know why anyone would wanna stay there and play Scenarios tbh.

All ballancing are pretty much made for lvl 1-10 and ~rr60. Almoast nothing been tweaked for low level ballance in years and years.
Worked on leveling my knight yesterday. It was actually really nice to not go up against premades every other scenario. In T3 scenarios you feel like the plays you make are more rewarding and you don't get punished as hard when you make mistakes. Everyone is also on a much more balanced play field. I wouldn't wanna do it all the time, but it was nice to have Netflix in the background and grind out some scenarios.
<Salt Factory>

roadkillrobin

Post#14 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Well thats a premade vs pug thing. A completly different ballance issue.
I feel the same way when when doing pug vs pugs in T4.

Arthem

Post#15 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Not everyone who wants to stay low level wants to twink and farm noobs. Afterall you can do that in T4 as well. There are some who just enjoy the lower levels, the maps and class balances.

diedrake

Post#16 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:17 pm

My SH lvl 26 rr 42... Its not hard to lvl rr rank no need to have reduced exp gain at all...
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

dansari

Post#17 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:41 pm

diedrake wrote:My SH lvl 26 rr 42... Its not hard to lvl rr rank no need to have reduced exp gain at all...
Sure, if you can play a solo class and surf aao. Tanks, healers, and some mdps don't have that luxury.
<Salt Factory>

Sulorie

Post#18 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm

dansari wrote:
diedrake wrote:My SH lvl 26 rr 42... Its not hard to lvl rr rank no need to have reduced exp gain at all...
Sure, if you can play a solo class and surf aao. Tanks, healers, and some mdps don't have that luxury.
It doesn't has to be solo, can be a group too. What matters is AAO. Even when your own side zergs one zone, you can often find AAO in other open zones.
What you shouldn't do is playing in open warbands.
Dying is no option.

Ads
covenn

Post#19 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Some classes perform better under leveled with bolster than they do at 40 fully geared. Way way less disrupts.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

diedrake

Post#20 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 am

all my rr gain has been in rvr guys none of that on my sh past t1 was aao.... still not hard to gain rr
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x