Recent Topics

Ads

New gear is coming out?

Let's talk about... everything else
flannel4ek

New gear is coming out?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello there.
I know not only myself are interested in this, but all high rr people too. So is there any info of when the new gear will coming out.
In "NEW GEAR" i mean gear that is higher that 45 conq and dominator, like invader or warlord. The problem is that When i farmed my first full concq full genesis full 45weapons it was like 1 year agro. Ye someone now will say play for fun and etc...Yes i agree we mainly playing for fun but its MMORPG we need some progress in game. Its interesting to farm new stuff to be more and more powerful, but KARL 1 year later im running still in full concq full genesis and 45weap. Im loget to my account, running like 1 weak and im pist off cause i have no challenge in this game anymore and im just exit. And with this new loot system you can gear up even faster...I got full concq full genesis fll subjugators on my zealot twink like in 2-3 weak. So can you share some info to us. :geek:

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: New gear is coming out?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:07 pm

We don't give ETAs. Obviously we're working on stuff. I post every set preview shortly before they're intended to be released.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Tamarlan

Post#3 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:14 pm

flannel4ek wrote:Hello there.
I know not only myself are interested in this, but all high rr people too. So is there any info of when the new gear will coming out.
In "NEW GEAR" i mean gear that is higher that 45 conq and dominator, like invader or warlord. The problem is that When i farmed my first full concq full genesis full 45weapons it was like 1 year agro. Ye someone now will say play for fun and etc...Yes i agree we mainly playing for fun but its MMORPG we need some progress in game. Its interesting to farm new stuff to be more and more powerful, but KARL 1 year later im running still in full concq full genesis and 45weap. Im loget to my account, running like 1 weak and im pist off cause i have no challenge in this game anymore and im just exit. And with this new loot system you can gear up even faster...I got full concq full genesis fll subjugators on my zealot twink like in 2-3 weak. So can you share some info to us. :geek:
Amazing how different the player base is. I am still on two conquerer pieces on my main and did no break from game since it was released. Hopefully the devs do not take you as baseline. Hrhr
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Coma

Post#4 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Tamarlan wrote:
Amazing how different the player base is. I am still on two conquerer pieces on my main and did no break from game since it was released. Hopefully the devs do not take you as baseline. Hrhr
sorry mate... but with just one month playing only in the evening I got the same gear you have on 2 characters... maybe it is you that should not be considered as the baseline ^^'

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Tamarlan wrote:
Literally can't fathom how you'd only have two pieces Conqueror, assuming you're playing competently and with good players. :shock:

Shalktonin

Post#6 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Coma wrote:
Tamarlan wrote:
sorry mate... but with just one month playing only in the evening I got the same gear you have on 2 characters... maybe it is you that should not be considered as the baseline ^^'
Halvar is good baseline, decent fellow with a sense of humor. His gear is fine, I say we could definitely do worse than having Havlar as a baseline.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Coma

Post#7 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Shalktonin wrote:
Coma wrote:
Tamarlan wrote:
Halvar is good baseline, decent fellow with a sense of humor. His gear is fine, I say we could definitely do worse than having Havlar as a baseline.
not questioning if he is a decent fellow... his sens of umor... his sexual preferences or anything else regarding his person... but if you spent more than a year on a character and still have only 2 conq pieces... either your' doing something wrong or your' playing 3 hours a week at most... that is not really a baseline for the comunity ^^'... and just to be safe... I'm not saing that we should get people plaing 6h a day as the baseline either ^^

as I said I0ve been plaing only the evening... an avarage of 12 hours a week... maybe a little more... and still got the same gear level on 2 character in one month... I'm not in any big guild that give me access to powerfull guild's WB... I'm just joining pug WB... doing my job and nothing more...

Tamarlan

Post#8 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Tamarlan wrote:
Literally can't fathom how you'd only have two pieces Conqueror, assuming you're playing competently and with good players. :shock:
Well I try to participate in guild or ally warbands one or two times a week. Sadly only one or two hours max before I have to drop out. A bit of pugging and small-scale from time to time. Before personal rolls no chance to get a golden bags. Few medals per session.

After personal rolls I got two golden bags out of 40 or 50 rolls. Medal flow increased as well so I am already able to buy my third piece but have to wait for obvious reasons.

Result: two pieces!

To sum it up it is a combination of limited time, not choosing the most efficient playstyle and freaking poor dice rolls. RL is so awesome that karma decided to f*ck me ingame. :mrgreen:

Never claimed that I should be baseline for anything but 3 weeks to get full conquerer and genesis? Honestly?
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Ads
Collateral

Post#9 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:25 pm

You can get conq even faster if you play right (meaning play a lot and in good setups). But that's obviously not for everyone. It all depends on devs and what they think is the standard time required for obtaining a set.

ragafury

Post#10 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

>>"I have all the gear for literally one year"
>>todays date: 23th Nov 2017
>>release date of conq / dom etc: 24th Feb 2017

nice hacks. share please? ;)
--- inactive ---
---guildless---