Recent Topics

Ads

Fastest Order leveling

Let's talk about... everything else
Ridisi

Fastest Order leveling

Post#1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:29 am

I'm looking for some grinding locations, PQs, or what not to speed up leveling. I've no desire to experience low level rvr. I'm looking for the most efficient way to take my WL to 40.

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Re: Fastest Order leveling

Post#2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:20 am

Do you understand, that being low rr at 40 rank would be really painful?
Even more painful, than "low lvl rvr".
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

MedV

Post#3 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 am

I mean theres no way being 17/1 is better than being 40/1. So by grinding to 40 yea maybe you arent as good as a 40/50 but you are better than a 20/40.

And to answer your question. I think eatine there are couple Pqs that are easy to grind and have monsters 2 to a group. Thats where i did 24-31 solo.
The King.

dansari

Post#4 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 am

Actually with the bolster you can be a relatively strong 20/40
<Salt Factory>

Manatikik

Post#5 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 am

dansari wrote:Actually with the bolster you can be a relatively strong 20/40
A 40/1 WL will be 20x more useful than a 20/40 WL every time. Pounce, Fetch, FO, Silence, Brutal Punce, etc, etc are way more effective than a strong hitting SC + CS.
<Montague><Capulet>

MedV

Post#6 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:23 am

Manatikik wrote:
dansari wrote:Actually with the bolster you can be a relatively strong 20/40
A 40/1 WL will be 20x more useful than a 20/40 WL every time. Pounce, Fetch, FO, Silence, Brutal Punce, etc, etc are way more effective than a strong hitting SC + CS.
Not to mention more tactic slots and ruin armor. The only downside is less rr points spent. Which honestly isnt much.
The King.

diedrake

Post#7 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:35 am

Well those that power level to 40 and low rr are real tasty treats just letting you know but i am sure you know that.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ridisi

Post#8 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 am

MedV wrote:I mean theres no way being 17/1 is better than being 40/1. So by grinding to 40 yea maybe you arent as good as a 40/50 but you are better than a 20/40.

And to answer your question. I think eatine there are couple Pqs that are easy to grind and have monsters 2 to a group. Thats where i did 24-31 solo.
Thank you for the tip. I played the game from launch, I have absolutely no desire to be at a low level. After leveling my Witch Elf at launch legit, I just PLed every toon to 40 after that. I don't need to learn how to play my WL, I just need my mastery points and abilities from leveling. Does anyone else have some decent grinding mobs/locations?

Ads
Manatikik

Post#9 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:11 am

Ridisi wrote:
MedV wrote:I mean theres no way being 17/1 is better than being 40/1. So by grinding to 40 yea maybe you arent as good as a 40/50 but you are better than a 20/40.

Thank you for the tip. I played the game from launch, I have absolutely no desire to be at a low level. After leveling my Witch Elf at launch legit, I just PLed every toon to 40 after that. I don't need to learn how to play my WL, I just need my mastery points and abilities from leveling. Does anyone else have some decent grinding mobs/locations?
Honestly pqs two levels higher than you will be the best you can do. The staff have nerfed all power leveling and grinding pretty hard as it does not match up with their vision/wants for the game.
<Montague><Capulet>

kmark101

Post#10 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:24 am

Doing PQ's while constantly queing for scenarios is the fastest way to level. I'd aim for the easy PQ's as you can solo most of them fully.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker