Recent Topics

Ads

How to claim jewelry tome unlocks?

Let's talk about... everything else
Waaghaa

How to claim jewelry tome unlocks?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:37 am

In order to avoid making an @$$ of myself at the bugtracker, I just need some confirmation that I didn't do something wrong.

Anyways, yesterday I did the https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... n_Covenant quest.

After having received the quest-items, I put them into my pockets and got the unlocks in the Tome, however once inside the Lyceum where the librarians reside in IC, not one of them had any such items to claim? I spent like 20 minutes there clicking on each item in their offered inventory... even on the future stuff that has yet to come, dunno if it is intentional that we can see that stuff, have to check it out yourself if you wanna know more about that ;)

So I relogged, thinking perhaps that something had glitched.

After I relogged, the items in the Tome that was visible prior, now had three ??? on them instead ?

Now I have done similar jewelry quest on some of my other characters, albeit that was some time ago, but it should be quite simple, did notice that none of the librarians offered the jewelry items that can be claimed from these jewelry quests.

Anyone that has done it recently?
Spoiler:

Ads