Recent Topics

Ads

Targeting Pets

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: Targeting Pets

Post#11 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:30 am

i may see this as an issue only in warband play as default ui dosen't cover for pet while in wb and even enemy or pure(?) dosent show fridndly warbands pets; which anyway would be hard because the ui alredy show 24 slot on your screen; show pets would make it even more space taking xD

If enemy could show your friendly pet somehow it would be better i immage for pet in wb. Cuz click on the screen instead on the ui a pet /player on massive scale is a pain especially since war target player area is so small

Ads
Delenot

Post#12 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Tesq wrote:i may see this as an issue only in warband play as default ui dosen't cover for pet while in wb and even enemy or pure(?) dosent show fridndly warbands pets; which anyway would be hard because the ui alredy show 24 slot on your screen; show pets would make it even more space taking xD

If enemy could show your friendly pet somehow it would be better i immage for pet in wb. Cuz click on the screen instead on the ui a pet /player on massive scale is a pain especially since war target player area is so small

THIS is what I was asking about. Trying to find a way to make it easier to heal pets...for ANY class on ANY side. I was hoping to avoid the naysayers, my bad.

I've healed, and had healed, a pet before and it can make a huge difference in a battle no matter what the pet is considered to be.

Axerker

Post#13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I could be mistaken, but I believe the HealBot addon allows you to add pet frames if you change some settings.

I'm not logged in at the moment, so I can't verify. If I'm mistaken, I apologize. I personally have never touched the settings involving pets, so I'm not sure what the capabilities are. I just know that it does have a section in the settings for Pets and I remember glancing through it for a half a second and think it had settings for frames to be enabled/disabled.

Tankbeardz

Post#14 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

diedrake wrote:Yup add wl guarding his pet.... Wow that be real boost in survival. We would see even more of them there are now lol.
If healers cant/ decide not to heal the wl pet its no biggy, wl can summon it again.... On the move btw.
The WL pets can solo healers now. It is absurd as it is already.

Foomy44

Post#15 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Tankbeardz wrote:
diedrake wrote:Yup add wl guarding his pet.... Wow that be real boost in survival. We would see even more of them there are now lol.
If healers cant/ decide not to heal the wl pet its no biggy, wl can summon it again.... On the move btw.
If you're referring to my cat soloing that shammy yesterdayish he was pretty low level, don't think he was playing very well (didn't see a detaunt) and im wearing almost full BiS gear in a build 100% based around making my pet as strong as possible which isn't very common and is only rly useful in 1v1 or close to it IMO, I assure you I can't kill good healers without assistance.

Has anyone complaining about their WL pet dying in WBs too fast tried the talent that heals your cat when you get healed? Seems like it would help (FTR I have not, I don't do much WB stuff on Catnap and my cat is tankier than most, no complaints about his survivability)
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

diedrake

Post#16 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 pm

I am sry OP if i came off snarky :/ its a great idea i admit but again would feel that it might over tax healers.

Thanks catnip for your insight its nice to see reasoning behind why x killed y so easily.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Tankbeardz

Post#17 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Foomy44 wrote:
Tankbeardz wrote:
If you're referring to my cat soloing that shammy yesterdayish he was pretty low level, don't think he was playing very well (didn't see a detaunt) and im wearing almost full BiS gear in a build 100% based around making my pet as strong as possible which isn't very common and is only rly useful in 1v1 or close to it IMO, I assure you I can't kill good healers without assistance.

Has anyone complaining about their WL pet dying in WBs too fast tried the talent that heals your cat when you get healed? Seems like it would help (FTR I have not, I don't do much WB stuff on Catnap and my cat is tankier than most, no complaints about his survivability)
Nah several guildies have pets doing the same thing and they def arent all in BiS gear.

Darks63

Post#18 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 pm

diedrake wrote:What is it 10 sec cd? Mabe as much as 30 sec cd? Fastest class on this server shouldnt have issue with getting to safety. Wls were strong on live i played one, if i played one now... I would prob laugh at how easy the class has gotten.

Anyhoo, again it up to the healer if they want to heal a pet.
It is a 20 sec cooldown with a 50 AP price tag.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Darks63

Post#19 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Darks63 wrote:
diedrake wrote:What is it 10 sec cd? Mabe as much as 30 sec cd? Fastest class on this server shouldnt have issue with getting to safety. Wls were strong on live i played one, if i played one now... I would prob laugh at how easy the class has gotten.

Anyhoo, again it up to the healer if they want to heal a pet.
It is a 20 sec cooldown with a 50 AP price tag.
Foomy44 wrote:
Tankbeardz wrote:

The issue becomes what get sacrificed for that tactic? 50% more crits? Pet speed? There are alot of tactics that in theory would work great in that situation or this situation but the limited amount of tactic slots and few viable builds really limit how creative you can get w/o being completely gimp.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

dansari

Post#20 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm

diedrake wrote:What is it 10 sec cd? Mabe as much as 30 sec cd? Fastest class on this server shouldnt have issue with getting to safety.
Don't move the goal posts. You mentioned it because it's different from SHs summoning their pets, but failed to mention that SH can summon a new pet immediately, whereas a WL has to sit and wait. It's funny you mention speed since SHs have two speed increasers themselves... Plus kaboom and a self punt...
<Salt Factory>