Recent Topics

Ads

Scen Win breakdown

Let's talk about... everything else
groodawanderer

Scen Win breakdown

Post#1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:46 am

I'd like to know the Win / Loss % for Order and Destro in the t1 and t2-4 categories. I'm sure this information exists on the server. I know the Devs are busy but it would be interesting to have this information mined and posted on a monthly basis here on the forums.

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: Scen Win breakdown

Post#2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 am

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:57 am

Depends on what realm you play. If we're talking about Order, then Destro has something like an 80% winrate. If you're talking about Destro, than Order has something like an 80% winrate.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

HissiCNesS

Post#4 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 am

Darosh wrote:Image
AHAHAHAHAAAHAHA xD *snief* oh god these tears... xD
Wargrimnir wrote:Depends on what realm you play. If we're talking about Order, then Destro has something like an 80% winrate. If you're talking about Destro, than Order has something like an 80% winrate.
Legit response @wargrimnir, as expected. xD
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Martok

Post#5 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:54 am

wargrimnir wrote:Depends on what realm you play. If we're talking about Order, then Destro has something like an 80% winrate. If you're talking about Destro, than Order has something like an 80% winrate.
Well done.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Plaguewall

Post#6 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 am

I know it seems like you get endless runs of losses where you're curbstomped by premade "order/Destro" teams but it just ebbs and flows throughout the day. I played about ten scens last night and the first three it was Destro curbstomping order, then it swapped and regardless of what I tried it was order smashing destro.

Just roll with the punches and honestly if it getting you down then go and try some RvR to mix it up a bit. Always makes me feel better.

Love

Plaguewall/Plaguechild Professional pugger and key turner.

groodawanderer

Post#7 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 am

Plaguewall wrote:I know it seems like you get endless runs of losses where you're curbstomped by premade "order/Destro" teams but it just ebbs and flows throughout the day. I played about ten scens last night and the first three it was Destro curbstomping order, then it swapped and regardless of what I tried it was order smashing destro.

Just roll with the punches and honestly if it getting you down then go and try some RvR to mix it up a bit. Always makes me feel better.

Love

No, no. I'm not interested in your opinion about it. Nor your elaborate explanation about it. Those things are worthless to me. The previous posts were at least funny, though predicable. People are always so amusingly touchy about this topic. No, as explained in my OP, I want to see the server stats on this; stats that do exist and can be obtained. You must have not have read that part of my OP. That's what I would like to see provided.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:08 am

groodawanderer wrote:
Plaguewall wrote:I know it seems like you get endless runs of losses where you're curbstomped by premade "order/Destro" teams but it just ebbs and flows throughout the day. I played about ten scens last night and the first three it was Destro curbstomping order, then it swapped and regardless of what I tried it was order smashing destro.

Love

No, no. I'm not interested in your opinion about it. Nor your elaborate explanation about it. Those things are worthless to me. The previous posts were at least funny, though predicable. People are always so amusingly touchy about this topic. No, as explained in my OP, I want to see the server stats on this; stats that do exist and can be obtained. You must have not have read that part of my OP. That's what I would like to see provided.
They don't exist, and if they did we probably wouldn't bother posting them anyway since we'd be called liars immediately by the people who push their agenda of one side stomps the other 80% of the time.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
KikkL
Banned

Post#9 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 am

Martok wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Depends on what realm you play. If we're talking about Order, then Destro has something like an 80% winrate. If you're talking about Destro, than Order has something like an 80% winrate.
Well done.
Ironically, it does seem like this.

Darrell

Post#10 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 am

groodawanderer wrote:I'd like to know the Win / Loss % for Order and Destro in the t1 and t2-4 categories. I'm sure this information exists on the server. I know the Devs are busy but it would be interesting to have this information mined and posted on a monthly basis here on the forums.
Those stats on their own would be relatively meaningless without a lot of additional information available from each scenario. For instance, you would have to know:

1) Each team’s comp
2) Are any of the group members on comms? If so, how many?
3) Career and Renown Rank of each character
4) The gear and mastery spec of each character
5) The relative experience of each player
6) What was each team’s plan? How was each plan executed?
7) How many players were playing seriously? How many players were dealing with distractions (phone calls, texts, pet shenanigans, babies crying, had a long day at work, were deep into a 12 pack of beer)? Were any players afk?
8) How did the engagements happen? Were people pouring damage into tanks, were people assisting onto a single target? Was guard being used?
9) Numerous other variables that I can’t think of.

Without all the relevant context, at best you’re trying to draw conclusions from incomplete data from scenario outcomes. That’s not going to be helpful to anyone, except, perhaps, those who are just looking for an excuse to cause a ruckus. Some of the variables may be obtainable from the server, others cannot—but all are important to ensure we are making well-informed decisions (which I presume is the reason behind the request) and reaching appropriate conclusions. In that case, the devs would have to choose between posting partial data and posting no data. That choice is pretty clear from where I sit.