Recent Topics

Ads

If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Let's talk about... everything else
Fallenkezef

If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:09 pm

I would have a feature where you could save two specs and swap between them like the tactic setups.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Axerker

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#2 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Ability to preview item appearances (from chat, auction house, inventory, etc.).

AzdrubaelVect

Post#3 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:50 pm

I would add a feature that gave a group or wb a bonus of some kind for the whole composition being one race. Would add a very thematic feel and look to engagements while opening up new opportunities for battle strategies on big and small scales. I think slightly counterbalancing the obvious disadvantage you may have by going mono race would be enough to encourage this. Perhaps a blanket buff across races, or unique buffs that more fit the historical and thematic traits of the race in specific. For example, orcs get the waggghhh buff or green tide buff or something. While maybe order can get blessing of sigmar or something.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:52 pm

An event where we do full open pvp: no factions, only people friendly to you are those in your group/guild.

Maybe call it Death Night? Khornemas? I dunno. But it would be wicked :D
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Axerker

Post#5 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:55 pm

AzdrubaelVect wrote:I would add a feature that gave a group or wb a bonus of some kind for the whole composition being one race. Would add a very thematic feel and look to engagements while opening up new opportunities for battle strategies on big and small scales. I think slightly counterbalancing the obvious disadvantage you may have by going mono race would be enough to encourage this. Perhaps a blanket buff across races, or unique buffs that more fit the historical and thematic traits of the race in specific. For example, orcs get the waggghhh buff or green tide buff or something. While maybe order can get blessing of sigmar or something.
I think that would be cool, but it would hurt pug play. People would probably start to get kicked so the pug WB can aim for the buffs, which would ruin a lot of player's experience.

Axerker

Post#6 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:56 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:An event where we do full open pvp: no factions, only people friendly to you are those in your group/guild.

Maybe call it Death Night? Khornemas? I dunno. But it would be wicked :D

That would be awesome. Just a big blood-bath brawl.

Fallenkezef

Post#7 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 pm

AzdrubaelVect wrote:I would add a feature that gave a group or wb a bonus of some kind for the whole composition being one race. Would add a very thematic feel and look to engagements while opening up new opportunities for battle strategies on big and small scales. I think slightly counterbalancing the obvious disadvantage you may have by going mono race would be enough to encourage this. Perhaps a blanket buff across races, or unique buffs that more fit the historical and thematic traits of the race in specific. For example, orcs get the waggghhh buff or green tide buff or something. While maybe order can get blessing of sigmar or something.

Oooh I like this! Could work like a morale maybe and key into the racial theme.
Alea iacta est

Aurandilaz

Post#8 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:00 pm

My Sorc needs a Dark Pegasus

otherwise I'm pretty ok

and my little gobbo would be totally happy if he could ride a spider :D

Ads
Rozackroo
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Remove pseudo mirrors and actually mirror everything.

Renork

Post#10 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Let magus get off their disk and use it as a melee weapon, he he.