Recent Topics

Ads

If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Let's talk about... everything else
richard1032

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#131 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Bring back the skaven scenario!

Forcing both sides to play skaven engineer, rat ogre, gutter runners or healing one(warlock?) was pure joy. It was my favourite sc on live.

On another note look at the pug sc queuing system as I am convinced it is broke. Pops seem to be very slow for soloers on order yet very fast for duoers.

Littlebomber

Ads
Rowanmantle

Post#132 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:09 am

Bring back scavenging players, and looting those lovely purple frags off your dead enemies corpse. Almost makes you giddy:D
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Aceboltz

Post#133 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:21 am

I cannot find only ONE thing that would make the game objectively better. But if I could I would do an event with crossfaction grouping, maybe sc only. This way we could see which classes do their archetype role the best and why; and what are the best synergies.

ragafury

Post#134 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:26 am

Fortress + Cities
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Darosh
Banned

Post#135 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Offtopic:
Spoiler:
ragafury wrote:3 factions can be an advantage. but they don't have to be necessarily.
U****** 2.0 was at leas at launch and few weeks after that a mess.
1 faction dominating, 1 trying to hold against it but losing big time, 3rd faction straight irrelevant.

can't comment on GW2 RvR too much. I dislike the mechanics and quitted shortly after leveling 2 chars to max.
In GW2 RvR (if you even want to call it that...) you had some overarcing shite system that got people to trade away matchups, aside from the terrible mechanics you mentioned that had entire realms (= every single person on the RvR maps; there was a cap to the respective populations of each map) blob up.
If you were to consider WAR a zergfest... well, you should have seen GW2's first couple of months, the first and a bit of its second year before the mass exodus happened.

I prefer WARs two faction system over a three faction system that encourages matchtrading ~ you'd literally have the major realms ally up to beat every single third realm out of their bracket the very moment they entered it.
Another bit of wishful thinking:
New assests for Slayers, or shared assets with IB/Engi. I'd dig that Engi leathermantle-thingy that was accessible for a few seconds - it made Slayers look like oldschool bikers, lol.

Danord
Suspended

Post#136 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Destro in scs with a Brain atm.................

CytheX

Post#137 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:09 pm

dual wield swordmaster :twisted:

Telen
Suspended

Post#138 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:33 pm

bichka wrote: GW2 is pretty meh with this
2 is enough
GW2 had random invader from random German server. Then random invader from random French server. All just copies of each other and copies of your side. Warhammer has the lore and history behind in to push multifaction rvr better than pretty much any IP out there. GW2 had nothing to get you invested in why you were fighting these doppelgangers. Also 4 massive maps with bos all over the place and zergs just running in circles around them. Too big and too bland and if you were losing just join the better servers as you had no factions you could play any career on any side.

Ads
xtc1999
Banned

Post#139 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Danord wrote:Destro in scs with a Brain atm.................
this +1
EAT YOUR KFC LADS!