Recent Topics

Ads

Balance play T2 and above, possible...?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Balance play T2 and above, possible...?

Post#21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:32 am

Otherber wrote:So when can i log in with my order toons to have just a bit of fun in RVR with nice war fougth, not being steamed roolled every 4 mins, regroup, re steamed this while having about all the tier cap by the same masses day after day... ( im Estern Time Canada, i play mornings and nights about every day)
Don't worry who takes which zone. Kill the enemy and try not to get killed unless the reward is worth it.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Draugris

Post#22 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:37 am

Otherber wrote:So when can i log in with my order toons to have just a bit of fun in RVR with nice war fougth, not being steamed roolled every 4 mins, regroup, re steamed this while having about all the tier cap by the same masses day after day... ( im Estern Time Canada, i play mornings and nights about every day)
RvR is a numbers game, if you don´t like that, i think you can´t have fun with it. I play both factions and there are times destro has AAO and times where order has, there is no way controlling which side people log on. With the latest changes people will stop relogging mid fight, which is good but it will not stop one faction from dominating.

The only thing to stop that would be some flexible faction lockout where you can´t bring a toon to rvr if your side is outnumbering the other faction and that would not be fun either.

If you can´t zerg the enemy you have to do other things than camping bugmans brewery, go killing slackers with a few mates, from a RR perspective very lucrative with AAO.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Foltestik

Post#23 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 am

sameone get zerged in RvR :D

szejoza

Post#24 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:05 am

You want somewhat balanced gameplay - you can join sc's
You want keep taking and open rvr - accept the nature of it and join orvr

You have options, if you dwell too much on one you will only get annoyed and dissapointed
Spoiler:

Otherber

Post#25 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Cheers mates !!! i know i know, every game as different issues, this one as and still have umbalance play in rvr. i have played many mmo's since UO and i still think this is one of the best pvp realm versus realm game out there.

Wam

Post#26 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:23 pm

losing zones with aao gives better rewards (bags)

finding kills with aao gives better rewards (rr)

There are alot of variables, timezone maybe playing the biggest factor

Also player mentality / giving up is another (but partially could also be timezone)

Its not that hard to be casually organised but to some it seems like a forbidden word

Sulorie and Darosh give good advice

The game always goes through cycles, which side got momentum/numbers/organised etc its back and forth... as for balance some players do not take advantage of all the tools available to them yet.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Otherber

Post#27 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:12 pm

WAM: ''Also player mentality / giving up is another (but partially could also be timezone) ''

-In this game particulairly, i always say to my mates, never give up, tides changes and it can be very rewarding.

WAM: ''Its not that hard to be casually organised but to some it seems like a forbidden word''

-As for this part, u are absolutly rigth, it seams that Regional organisation is not order's forte, many singular WB doing there buisness, not often general leadership and orienration take place, as if this game was not based on Coop... :) So a big zerg or minimal organisations keeps on zergling around uncheck and seams unbreakable, in the facts, even outnumbered, organised groups could give a good shot to dismantle a huge zerg group with various organised tactics.