Recent Topics

Ads

Balance play T2 and above, possible...?

Let's talk about... everything else
Otherber

Balance play T2 and above, possible...?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:38 am

Hello there, Is there a possible limit to unbalance play at any given time ? I have encountered numerous rvr wars that seamed fair un numbers, and other moments, large part of many days that it gets totaly unbalanced, therfor the game gets weak and unplayable for one side.

Cheers ! Thank you for allowing me to replay this great game !

Ads
Shalktonin

Re: Balance play T2 and above, possible...?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 am

Numbers go back and forth. One day it can be order the next it can be destro. It varies with time too. Not entirely clear on what your question is though
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Otherber

Post#3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Well, i guess i meant, is there a techinical way to prevent overwhelming numbers, like a login lock when the numbers are too high, or some sort of numbers limitation on RVR zones, Buffs for the weak side, at the end, i guess, that would be discriminatory mesures.

Anyways, thanks again. i was flying trought the forum, is there a place where we can Fund the group that supports this game..

cheers !

Hargrim
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 pm

We don't accept donations.

Overwhelming numbers are punished by lower rewards.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:32 pm

I want no balanced numbers, I want to be on underdog side. =)
Dying is no option.

Otherber

Post#6 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:16 pm

I get that Heroic underdog outnumbered thing, at some Hours of the day, true, Order as the numbers, but, it comes to a point where Order seams to be very often, the vast majority of the time outnumbered and since the math comes around (RVR) in the pleasure of this game, u wipe, wipe wipe.... One of many side effects,furthermore, it Takes longer to actually climb to rank40 (if u are looking at the RVR and SC road) less RP less XP because we lose 3 times out of 4 in SC pugs, Zone caps, well if u keep on losing zones u dont get any RP for that... So, takes longer to climb up the Renom ladder afte u manage to get to rank 40 then the reality, peps just leave order for the ''winning'' side then a ever groing gap continues to grow. My tread was questioning, is or will they be a limit to unbalance play. the vitality of a game does not resides in total domination it resided in a healthy competition between two sides.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Or you rank up faster than anyone in the zerging faction, because you manage to form a good group and kill them with high aao bonus.
Dying is no option.

Otherber

Post#8 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:40 pm

thats not the case of all.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Otherber wrote:thats not the case of all.
With high aao you get almost more for a solo kill than then enemy faction players for locking the zone. You decide, when to attack. You can pick light defended flags. You have to stay mobile and don't defend flags, always keep moving and ambush the enemy. Don't face the zerg, because you can't win head on.
As underdog you get easier reward bags in t2-4 as well.
Making a group helps.

I don't speak about open warbands, where people hardly listen to leaders commands.
Dying is no option.

Asherdoom

Post#10 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Otherber wrote:thats not the case of all.
With high aao you get almost more for a solo kill than then enemy faction players for locking the zone. You decide, when to attack. You can pick light defended flags. You have to stay mobile and don't defend flags, always keep moving and ambush the enemy. Don't face the zerg, because you can't win head on.
As underdog you get easier reward bags in t2-4 as well.
Making a group helps.

I don't speak about open warbands, where people hardly listen to leaders commands.
lol @this good luck killing someone alone vs a warband