Recent Topics

Ads

Group XP gain 5 levels or LESS

Let's talk about... everything else
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Group XP gain 5 levels or LESS

Post#11 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Watch your attitude, that would be the first thing.

The 2nd would be I already explained you what is happening and why. If you don't understand you can ask politely to explain it more and I will probably do that.

Ads
Vl4ddy

Post#12 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Thing is, people create suggestions, and post stuff like this, not only because yes, it will make life easier but also because people really don't want to play the game in its state. My question becomes is what do you hope to accomplish not only by restricting players the way you do but also by treating people like they are the scum of the earth. Take it as you will, lock the post, ban me, but the feeling of the players on the server is mutual. The only reason they are here is because they still get to play Warhammer. The question becomes is how far will some people allow to be pushed before they leave all together. Yes, I know where the door is, but you keep telling the less than 1k population that, and see what you have left in the long run. Good Bye
Sloppynachos, Ronnieraygun, Ronnyraygun, Phungi.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm

Vl4ddy wrote:Thing is, people create suggestions, and post stuff like this, not only because yes, it will make life easier but also because people really don't want to play the game in its state. My question becomes is what do you hope to accomplish not only by restricting players the way you do but also by treating people like they are the scum of the earth. Take it as you will, lock the post, ban me, but the feeling of the players on the server is mutual. The only reason they are here is because they still get to play Warhammer. The question becomes is how far will some people allow to be pushed before they leave all together. Yes, I know where the door is, but you keep telling the less than 1k population that, and see what you have left in the long run. Good Bye
Now be so kind and show me where in this thread somebody was treated like scum of the earth?

Silverbow100

Post#14 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:50 pm

It’s the attitude of you’re leads and people of power. You restrict players and the moment it becomes an issue and the players come back a little annoyed and explain ‘hey this isn’t right we don’t like this’ you come back with the first thing you say is ‘watch the attitude’. That is what he means. I’ve seen multiple suggestions and people posting to this forum with intent to make the take better and get nothing but rude responses and being brushed aside by the leads and gms. And the few people that actually decide to take it into their own hands to speak about it and try to get a dumb decision reversed for the better playing of the already small player pool and half the time you immediately threaten if not escalate the situation on purpose so you can just drop the ban hammer or remove from the forums. And no, we DEFINITELY are not the only two playing that feel this way. I’ve grouped with so many people in the past month that say get so angry with what you guys are doing and personally seen them say well it’s been a good run but I’m done, they’ve convinced us they don’t care not only about our opinion but chose to silence and immediately shut down and lock a thread 90% of the time. I’m surprised that this hasn’t been locked already from what I’ve seen. Just something to think about when the server dies and you wonder what killed it

Hargrim
Developer

Post#15 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:10 pm

So what was rude in this thread, coming from 'people in power'? Lets be specific.

Silverbow100

Post#16 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm

And there it is, brushed aside again. Well this was a waste of time lol. I just hope you all enjoy restricting our xp given I’ve never seen any lead/gm etc level a character on this server ;) have a good day.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Silverbow100 wrote:And there it is, brushed aside again. Well this was a waste of time lol. I just hope you all enjoy restricting our xp given I’ve never seen any lead/gm etc level a character on this server ;) have a good day.
Let me just reply to this with 2 things:

1. GMs are not allowed to use commands to level so they have done it all manually.
2. you obviously never seen my shitty streams where I level my toons in SCs

Also, nothing good will come out of this discussion so Im locking it