Recent Topics

Ads

Latest patch and RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
Greenbeast

Re: Latest patch and RvR

Post#11 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:34 pm

If I understand correctly you will get less white bags but more bags in general + you get much more conq. crests now.

Ads
Gracely

Post#12 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:52 pm

I have the same no bag problem. I even got a special loot bag that wouldn't open so it was deleted. Mostly I applaud this patch, but if you play for no rewards the fun stops.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#13 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Gracely wrote:I have the same no bag problem. I even got a special loot bag that wouldn't open so it was deleted. Mostly I applaud this patch, but if you play for no rewards the fun stops.
You didn't lost much from special loot bag.

dansari

Post#14 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Gracely wrote:I have the same no bag problem. I even got a special loot bag that wouldn't open so it was deleted. Mostly I applaud this patch, but if you play for no rewards the fun stops.
Conq drops more now, and no more white bags, but you get to see your bonus roll after every zone accumulating.. all of these changes are good.
<Salt Factory>

Fallenkezef

Post#15 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 pm

dansari wrote:
Conq drops more now, and no more white bags, but you get to see your bonus roll after every zone accumulating.. all of these changes are good.
Cant deny that, ver positive steps. I'm leveling a knight so will see how rewarding low level play in the lakes is and therefore how much of an incentive it is.

Condidering that midtier makes up the bull of the pkayerbase ther are essential to keep the lakes filled for good rvr.
Alea iacta est

geezereur

Post#16 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:37 pm

These changes are great.

Scrilian

Post#17 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Hargrim wrote:
By the way, "consuming poop" from special bag somehow increased hp of my BW by about 270~, is this intended?
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Hargrim
Developer

Post#18 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:04 am

Scrilian wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
By the way, "consuming poop" from special bag somehow increased hp of my BW by about 270~, is this intended?
Yes. Enjoy.

Ads
Eggs

Post#19 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:00 am

Not sure why they'd want to discourage sub 40s from participating in RvR.

If we can decode the meaning of "(now you have to) work for it" AND be competitive, then we get currency and items based on our level, and not the RvR we participated in?

Did 3 hrs in Elf three yesterday and got 0 bags (fine), almost no xp (you fixed this) and 0 renown (DOUBLEPLUS NOTFINE).

Unless this is a temp. solution to address lag in the lakes, this seems poorly thought out.

TYL

Scrilian

Post#20 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:05 am

Being able to freely farm endgame currency as a fresh 16/0 character without any kind of prerequisite is to be somehow discouraging now.
Troves of modern gaming would be my guess.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)