Recent Topics

Ads

Latest patch and RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
Draugris

Re: Latest patch and RvR

Post#31 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:35 am

mogt wrote:i think many players forget that is a alpha server, or many players dont know, what a alpha server is.
So your advice is not giving feedback aka whining at all ? Seems legit...... Really don´t know why people overuse the term "whining" so much, maybe because it´s a perfect way to shut people up.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Raggaz

Post#32 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 am

Scrilian wrote:From my experience in last few days - the drop rate of conq crests felt like it was doubled(from BO tics that's for sure, maybe someplace else too) - which more than enough to cover any rr and inf lost on the zone flip in my opinion.
If new players in the light of this still seem way too discouraged to play the game despite the increased drop rates, while the dev team is working on a solution - then maybe it's not the game for them. Just sayin'
I agree with you. Anytime conq drop rate is increased beats anything in the game.
People complaining about gear not dropping? Gear has never really dropped from RvR. You can use medallions,officers to downgrade to buy low end set gears Very easy. I have NEVER had a problem with getting sc/rvr set pieces, NEVER. Except conq medallions those have always been a pain to get.
And the lack of xp/rr/inf on a zone flip/lock isnt a HUGE deal, it contributes to like 1/50th of your level?
Its funny everyone complaining about things that arnt even a issue.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#33 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:21 am

Well, I haven't remove the stuff on lock. Apparently it break somehow, but I don't have enough details yet to find what's wrong.

Eggs

Post#34 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Hargrim wrote:Well, I haven't remove the stuff on lock. Apparently it break somehow, but I don't have enough details yet to find what's wrong.
Tyvm for looking into it, and for saying so here.

~TYL

Drbus
Banned

Post#35 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Personally I really like the level based reward system. Before I wouldn't even step into t2. Also getting the crests in the mail is great. Way better than the 1 from white bag and 3 or whatever from flip. I've also noticed more renown the more kills we got from the defense ticks.

Overall I must say I think all this stuff is in the right direction.
GM of Death Dealers of War
Uncleanblorc: Black Orc - 40/5X
Drbus: Shaman - 40/4X
Uncleanbus: Chosen - 40/4X
Busticles: Squig Herder - 40/4X

dansari

Post#36 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Drbus wrote:Personally I really like the level based reward system. Before I wouldn't even step into t2. Also getting the crests in the mail is great. Way better than the 1 from white bag and 3 or whatever from flip. I've also noticed more renown the more kills we got from the defense ticks.

Overall I must say I think all this stuff is in the right direction.
The system is much better for anyone 40/41. The system is much worse for anyone below that.
<Salt Factory>

Joshwa70

Post#37 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Yes much worse. All the people saying that fresh characters shouldn't be able to earn end game gear sure did take advantage of it when they could. Nothing to do but farm pve until you are 40.

nebelwerfer

Post#38 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Joshwa70 wrote:Yes much worse. All the people saying that fresh characters shouldn't be able to earn end game gear sure did take advantage of it when they could. Nothing to do but farm pve until you are 40.
Huuh? I level new toons mainly in RvR (i do some pve for inf rewards n epic quests) and if your gear is decent for your level the bolster will certaintly let you be competitive in ORVR.

Ads
dansari

Post#39 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:53 pm

nebelwerfer wrote:
Joshwa70 wrote:Yes much worse. All the people saying that fresh characters shouldn't be able to earn end game gear sure did take advantage of it when they could. Nothing to do but farm pve until you are 40.
Huuh? I level new toons mainly in RvR (i do some pve for inf rewards n epic quests) and if your gear is decent for your level the bolster will certaintly let you be competitive in ORVR.
That's not what he's saying -- he's pointing out (rightly, imo), that the rewards now do not warrant spending much time in the lakes at all until you're 40/41 because you're going to be receiving Scout, Soldier, and Officer medallions and their respective armor counterparts in the bags. Before, at least you could start to accumulate genesis, subjugator, and conqueror gear on your way to 40 and you could gain plenty of medallions to down convert along the way to set yourself up with rvr armor sets.
<Salt Factory>

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#40 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Thats why i started a zealot last friday. 17/30, top geared to his level, nice RvR moments, intersting Scs, lot of white bags, lot of RPs/XP/INF. So... what is the issue exactly? You don't have your conq stuff? Who care? you can't equip it...