Recent Topics

Ads

How does the Discord server here even work?

Let's talk about... everything else
Infamousxiii

How does the Discord server here even work?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Heyo all, long time WAR fan and player. I'm wanting to give a third try in here with RoR and noticed there's a discord server now! (yay)

So I pop in and there's a 10 min mute. No big deal, it's a common feature. I get kicked after bout 3 minutes.

"That's weird" I think to myself and try again. Reading over the sticky post in <News> again, I try to message the moderators to Verify my account and perhaps comvince them that I am not some kind of Discord predator/spy. They all have Direct Messages disabled so I can't actually talk to anyone. I get kicked again.

A little bummed and confused, I give up and try to message a Moderator here on the forums onpy to find that feature apparently disabled for my account...

So, how does a person get onto the Discord server? The given instructions aren't possible, or I am simply misunderstanding the process that I'm required to undertake.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: How does the Discord server here even work?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:29 pm

When you're on the server you should be able to message me at very least.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Infamousxiii

Post#3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Ah! I'll try to hop online. I still have to reinstall since my files are several months old. I was worried that the community had gotten dark and grumpy since my last visit.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try to hop on after they let me off work.

Infamousxiii

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:56 am

Alright well I managed to be online for about half an hour but now it seems that my account has been banned and i'm locked out of the server. Why has this game been made so hard to enjoy? The discord server is a fortress and I got banned while standing still not chatting or doing anything except tinkering with the addons and ui T.T

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:57 am

Infamousxiii wrote:Alright well I managed to be online for about half an hour but now it seems that my account has been banned and i'm locked out of the server. Why has this game been made so hard to enjoy? The discord server is a fortress and I got banned while standing still not chatting or doing anything except tinkering with the addons and ui T.T
The server restarted.

Ah, right. You're new here. When the server restarts it gives some error message indicating your account is inactive.

It's not.

Infamousxiii

Post#6 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 am

thank god lmao. this is why I wanna get into the Discord Server, So I can be "in the loop" and try to avoid jumping to too many conclusions

Infamousxiii

Post#7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 am

My Discord handle is Senjak #1442, my character on Order side is "Merriam"...what's your character name so I can whisper you and try to get this verification thing going.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:17 am

Infamousxiii wrote:My Discord handle is Senjak #1442, my character on Order side is "Merriam"...what's your character name so I can whisper you and try to get this verification thing going.
Click the link from this post to get onto the server. Find my name on the sidebar and send me a message.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044

Ads
Infamousxiii

Post#9 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:26 am

https://imgur.com/a/OaMDc

As I mentioned above. Even after joining the Discord server, I cannot send you or anyone else a message.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:31 am

Are you set to hidden? I don't have anyone blocked, and you don't show up in the server list.