Ads

RVR Rewards

Let's talk about... everything else
netrepex

RVR Rewards

Post#1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am

Hi all,
I have to get rid of that.
I am currently with my BW lvl 37/44, near 38/45. The Anniset I had complete with lvl 35.
Since then I have been getting Officer Medallions and Anni parts in the bags and as an RVR reward. Currently I have 341 officer medallions, if I count that up, I have about 500-600 officer medallions and a dozen useless anniparts.
Of course, I could buy myself potions for the next 6 months, but I do potions myself.
Sounds selfish, but I think that I'm not the only one who feels the same.
And yes, I know it's in the patch notes.
Sorry for the bad english, but blame is the g..g.e translator ;-).
Thanks to the developers for their very good job.

Ads
Foomy44

Re: RVR Rewards

Post#2 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:10 am

netrepex wrote: Of course, I could buy myself potions for the next 6 months, but I do potions myself.
The potions you craft and the potions you buy with medallions/emblems are on different CDs, you can use them both so those are still useful to you.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

akenatoth

Post#3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 am

Agreed. The RvR rewards should scale up the moment you get past the Renown requirement of a gear set. I.e. if I get to 30, I should start getting Anni parts and officer tokens. After 35, you should be getting Conq. While you can convert currency all the way down to recruit, you can't convert Anni tokens to Conq. We either need an officer/conqueror token conversion or a sink for officer medallions other than pots. You don't want people to feel like they stopped progressing and to progress further they have to play the same character for 2yrs 24/7.

stillwaterww

Post#4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 am

How about some form of cosmetic reward that can be purchased with officers medals? Or an unique mount recolor? 4k medals seems like a nice price to me :)
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

netrepex

Post#5 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 am

Yes, that would be the idea that Qffiziersmedallions could be converted into Conquerer 10: 1 or so.

Loans

Post#6 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:05 am

+1 to convert officer to conq medallions

daniilpb

Post#7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Stop right where you are!
Run for a carrot and don’t complain
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Osred

Post#8 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Would love to see some jewellery items unrelated to set bonuses added. Just go crazy with the stats, make em suit gimmick specs. More variety the better.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#9 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Osred wrote:Would love to see some jewellery items unrelated to set bonuses added. Just go crazy with the stats, make em suit gimmick specs. More variety the better.
Go to Gunbad.

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:41 pm

netrepex wrote:Yes, that would be the idea that Qffiziersmedallions could be converted into Conquerer 10: 1 or so.
It's almost a year since Conq gear was released, so honestly soon should be a time when those upward conversions were allowed.
I have full conq on 3 chars, probably could have made it to 5-6 if I had minmaxed and not passed medals month after month on some chars.
Even the most casual pug should have pugged their way to at least 1 full set over 12 months.
1:10 ratio sounds okay for now, maybe improve it once Invader releases. The gear isn't BiS for all classes nor for all playstyles, but its pretty nice to have.

And if its too difficult to code, what about a "Medal Pouch" that costs 100 officer medals and when opened/converted burps out 10 Conq medals?