Recent Topics

Ads

Karak Norn Server: LF ppl who played in Hand of Blood, The Council, Lust Crew, Moonlapse Guild

Let's talk about... everything else
Lexxa

Karak Norn Server: LF ppl who played in Hand of Blood, The Council, Lust Crew, Moonlapse Guild

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Heya guys and girls,

so after many years without gaming I just came back to WAR a few days ago. Maybe some of you remember me as Madam Lovesyou - a shaman on Karak-Norn server and a RL girl from Austria. I would be really happy to meet some people again from the good old WAR days... :)
Madamlovesyou / Greenskin Shaman
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-Member of Hand of Blood / The Council on Karak-Norn Server.

Ads
Malisious

Re: Karak Norn Server: LF ppl who played in Hand of Blood, The Council, Lust Crew, Moonlapse Guild

Post#2 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi, Madam, Mali here I already introduced my self in game, Ex leader of the Council and one of the founding leaders of Phalanx, if anyone wishes to re-acquaint, I am playing a WE called Littlevix, a Shaman call Snikwit, and my Black Guard is next after I get 40 on WE Mallisious is only level 16 lol.

Lexxa

Re: Karak Norn Server: LF ppl who played in Hand of Blood, The Council, Lust Crew, Moonlapse Guild

Post#3 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:05 pm

<3 So good to be back again and meet some of the guildies from back in the days - even if they remember my Austrian accent hahaha ;)

Lexxa

Post#4 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:37 pm

Senna/Mfezi (Paul), Diedens, Adela, Greenlootbag, Garamore, Zulker, Samodiva, Fayea, Bloodmary, Azgaard, Nightsha, Omnomnomnomn - just to mention a few.... Miss you guys! <3

Wuhh

Post#5 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:35 am

Phalanx is still alive and kicking!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14289

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25158

whstl

Post#6 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 am

Hi there, I'm glad to see more people from Karak-Norn. =D
I'm not from Hand of Blood nor The Council, but I remember those guilds (and Moonlapse ofc) very well. I'm from Greenpeace and we had a lot of nice fights side by side back in those days. :-)
AoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 80 | Karak-Norn | Guild: Greenpeace
RoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 40 | Martyrs Square | Guild: No Remorse

delcon

Post#7 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Welcome to the game
I was not in HoB in Wh but fought against them and was Gl of HoB in gw2
After Xzi Snikkit and Asrok left ,
If you ever come to order give me a shout in cntk for a home ‘
I miss gara Fay and green too some funny guys there for sure ,