Recent Topics

Ads

I dont really understand...

Let's talk about... everything else
ferraz19

I dont really understand...

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 pm

I don't really understand all the WL and SW changes but I know for a fact it is making people quit the game or at least switch to order and play one of those 2 classes..

A lot of people are quitting because they are getting 2 shot by every one of the 5 WLs or SWs in the SC/ RvR Fight

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: I dont really understand...

Post#2 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:35 pm

This hyperbole needs some work
Alea iacta est

warislove

Post#3 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:49 pm

i play snb tank on order and i have guarded only a few mean wls-even less sws that really do melt ppl fast...and they have been doing it way before the recent changes...

also i guarded many wls/sws that struggled hard to make a kill, even with more ppl joining in to kill the same target failing miserably in the process...

dansari

Post#4 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:01 am

This just in. Good players are good. Bad players are bad. More at 11
<Salt Factory>

oaliaen

Post#5 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:13 am

its hard to explain..i know

CountTalabecland

Post#6 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:20 am

In what way does recent orvr appear to show that people are swarming to order or not playing destro? As Warislove state above, having played a lot of snb tank for order in pug scens, having 4-5 SWs or WLs in a scen does not mean instant win, it is definitely a handicap as class imbalance in a scen should be. Sorry that a SW or WL crit-ed you down fast a couple times but that doesn't mean the class is broken. Plenty of ppl on Order get "2 shotted" by WEs/Maras all the time.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.