Recent Topics

Ads

Issue / Bug with lowbie 16-31 Ranked players

Let's talk about... everything else
roadkillrobin

Re: Issue / Bug with lowbie 16-31 Ranked players

Post#21 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:I did also notice some extremly high hits on my 32WE when being bolstered.
I was regular attacked for 1500-2000 non crits from attacks of Slayers, Engies and WH's. White Lions was absolutly adsurd. 2 shotted at one point, Brutal Pounce + Cordinated Strike for 6500 dmg. 100-0% in 2 seconds.
It could be that initially your armor is bolstered from say 1k to 3k. However then WL armor debuff happens, and your armor becomes 0, and which then modified by bolster times X becomes 0 still. Same goes for the plethora of toughness debuffs.
Meaning maybe bolster multiplies stats by some factor that varies based on levels, instead of being a summary addition of layers to help you live/kill?

Would explain why any lowbies in T4 explode like a balloon when you debuff and hit them to death in 1-2 shots.
Yeah that is what i suspect aswell.
Not the first time this game have had this problem with debuff calculations. Assault Stance and Gas Squig 100% armor increase also used to suffer double armor debuff due to calculations. 1900 armor - 900 debuff then added the 100% bonus.
So you ended up with 2000 armor instead of the intended 2900 post debuff and I suspect a simular thing goin on here.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#22 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:13 pm

If you are holding a BO, then the enemy wipes you to take it back, that's called ORvR. If you get stomped by a premade while AFKing with lowbie pugs, that's just how MMOs work...

There are no gaps in gear. There are gaps in ORvR/SC Set gear. But you can have a full set of green/blue/purp at every single level.

Ok, if you know how the mitigation is calculated, you stated on your OP that, "I do have all the math and break down if it is really needed, just on another pc." But you keep posting with arbitrary numbers...

All any of us can do is speculate, because that's all the info we have. Speculation. How you feel isn't really relevant towards a discussion on potential bugs...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

dansari

Post#23 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Dabbart wrote:If you are holding a BO, then the enemy wipes you to take it back, that's called ORvR. If you get stomped by a premade while AFKing with lowbie pugs, that's just how MMOs work...

There are no gaps in gear. There are gaps in ORvR/SC Set gear. But you can have a full set of green/blue/purp at every single level.

Ok, if you know how the mitigation is calculated, you stated on your OP that, "I do have all the math and break down if it is really needed, just on another pc." But you keep posting with arbitrary numbers...

All any of us can do is speculate, because that's all the info we have. Speculation. How you feel isn't really relevant towards a discussion on potential bugs...
It's another thing when a group of rr70s leaves the active zone to farm lowbie pugs in off zones though :D
<Salt Factory>

Sulorie

Post#24 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:13 pm

dansari wrote: It's another thing when a group of rr70s leaves the active zone to farm lowbie pugs in off zones though :D
Oh I know some groups... :lol:
Dying is no option.

dansari

Post#25 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am

Sulorie wrote:
dansari wrote: It's another thing when a group of rr70s leaves the active zone to farm lowbie pugs in off zones though :D
Oh I know some groups... :lol:
The virgin brigade shall not be named
<Salt Factory>

Hargrim
Developer

Post#26 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 am

Well, shot a video that replicates the issue and post it here and on bugtracker.