Ads

high ranks in t1

Let's talk about... everything else
Hargrim
Developer

Re: high ranks in t1

Post#21 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 am

Sulorie wrote:
Hargrim wrote:Eh, I guess we just need to port players rank 16 to the warcamp on level up, done.
So suddenly in a fight the healer or tank, vital classes for a group, get ported away and the group wipes? There must be better solutions.
Yes, I can chicken you instead, as it was on live. Which do you prefer?

Ads
normanis

Post#22 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:54 am

i was there and we fight in zone for 6+ hours. we retook tower from order and make shield wall order was pushing us , byt lose by brave destro players. we have aao 100%+ and we fight in zone vs order zerg . when we took tower and than we losed aao . and if u dont leave zone after 16 u are not chickened.
why such hate? from order side when they zerged all evening all zones it was normal now when cant take tower(what u all left to go canon) we reatake it and holded. and 1k xp tick was for our great work. (also order stealed lairboss kill so its normal we have some ather reward for bravery). also after all xp heavy nerf offc ppl will use such thing like free xp for hard work. if xp in t2/3/4 was not nerfed ppl will avoid free xp and whant they rr go higher than their levels.(atleast its my point of wiev)
cheers to all tower defenders
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Fallenkezef

Post#23 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am

Hargrim wrote:
Sulorie wrote:
Hargrim wrote:Eh, I guess we just need to port players rank 16 to the warcamp on level up, done.
So suddenly in a fight the healer or tank, vital classes for a group, get ported away and the group wipes? There must be better solutions.
I'd prefer chicken, there is a tome unlock i think
Alea iacta est

Hargrim
Developer

Post#24 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:57 am

Ok, I will cap players in RvR in T1 at 1 XP to level 16. Good enough?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#25 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:57 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
Sulorie wrote: So suddenly in a fight the healer or tank, vital classes for a group, get ported away and the group wipes? There must be better solutions.
It probably doesn't work.

Fallenkezef

Post#26 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 am

Could the devs look into my mailing list authorisation?

I didn't get the memo about today being "feed the drama llama day"......

It's T1 for the love of "insert preferred belief system here", get over it already.
Alea iacta est

Fallenkezef

Post#27 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 am

Hargrim wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
It probably doesn't work.
You crush my dreams Hargrim, make me a sad panda
Alea iacta est

Wraak

Post#28 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:47 am

Hargrim wrote:
Sulorie wrote:
i actually like the idea with the chicken, but i would give it a timeframe.
like when hitting 16 to get a warning with a timer of like 5-10 minutes telling to leave the zone or to turn into a chicken :)

Ads
Druin
Former Staff

Post#29 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 am

You used to turn into a chicken the second you hit lvl16, so something doesn't work correctly.

Also, there were lvl24 people running around...
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Wam

Post#30 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 am

Destro knew what they was doing... you are in a warband, you are not all "newbies" you can see you have above level 20's in a t1 zone... you know this is wrong but you make excuses to justify the action which is pretty sad

I was there on order side... they was mostly lowbies, many under level 10... (i was exception on lvl 15 rp briefly solo healing for 15-20 mins) about 6-10 order lowbies who tried... vs a warband on destro on top of tower, filled with multiple players who should not of been there just camping / trolling / exploiting the zone

Most of order was afk on flags spread in zone playing as intended

so please spare the heroic sparta last stand stories when you are over twice the size in fight, have the higher ground, have aoe and most importantly intentionally cheating the system... (lvl 16-17 you can think fair enough they just dinged... but 20+ is very excessive and only intentional)

There is alot of whine about r40 vs r 16 (bolstered in t4)... but you had some lvl 4's (fresh no gear) vs groups filled with rank 23's yesterday in a t1 zone and that is just wrong on many levels to newbie's...
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]