Gunbad !!

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Jedii
Posts: 70

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#31 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 am

Cool, thanks grunbag,look forward to testing this
Image

Ads
xoonerfree
Posts: 56

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#32 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:28 am

Was the purple seed drop rate ever increased to a realistic level?

It used to be insane low. I have a full set of redeye and never saw one purple seed drop.

Sucks cause no redeye/gear drops in Gunbad are BiS except maybe the purple gem, maybe. Seeds are the main reason to run Gunbad.

naugrim
Legacy RR80
Posts: 98

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#33 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 am

Will be there 8 am server time

naugrim
Legacy RR80
Posts: 98

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#34 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:07 am

8 am I am here

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1641

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#35 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:38 am

MaIn reason to run gunbad will be wards to give access to city dungeons :)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Darosh
Banned
Posts: 1198

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#36 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 am

I have ran Gunbad between saturday ans monday, iirc, say... is it a new feature that upon entering the last two boss instances in midwing two stacks of rez debuff are applied to the whole party? Dunno whether its being applied or copied and spread from party members, however... the run turned into a major gold sink and we had to call it rather quickly.
Congratulations.

User avatar
Roguibu
Posts: 66

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#37 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:40 am

Grunbag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:38 am
MaIn reason to run gunbad will be wards to give access to city dungeons :)
City dungeons set will be conq/domi lvl or ani/merc???
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

User avatar
lefze
Suspended
Posts: 861

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#38 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:41 am

Darosh wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 am
I have ran Gunbad between saturday ans monday, iirc, say... is it a new feature that upon entering the last two boss instances in midwing two stacks of rez debuff are applied to the whole party? Dunno whether its being applied or copied and spread from party members, however... the run turned into a major gold sink and we had to call it rather quickly.
It's currently an issue. Not only in gunbad, but everywhere. Along with partybuffs being dispelled. Would imagine it's being worked on.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
User avatar
Noiree
Posts: 359

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#39 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 am

Roguibu wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:40 am
Grunbag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:38 am
MaIn reason to run gunbad will be wards to give access to city dungeons :)
City dungeons set will be conq/domi lvl or ani/merc???
On live, city dungeons gave the pve equivalent of Annihilator or was it even Conqueror? --> Sentinel Set. On ROR, I guess it will be the pve version of Conq.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4385

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#40 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:16 am

Noiree wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 am
Roguibu wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:40 am
Grunbag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:38 am
MaIn reason to run gunbad will be wards to give access to city dungeons :)
City dungeons set will be conq/domi lvl or ani/merc???
On live, city dungeons gave the pve equivalent of Annihilator or was it even Conqueror? --> Sentinel Set. On ROR, I guess it will be the pve version of Conq.
That is pretty much what I heard.
You will need to have made Gunbad to do the City Dungeons. And Gear should be then on Conqueror Level.
But with different procs and such.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 35 guests