Developer

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#71 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am

Wounds debuff?

Ads
Ugle

Post#72 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:53 am

Hargrim wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 amWounds debuff?
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/12258
inactive

charlysixb

Post#73 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:53 am

Zoning to instanced bosses bugs you with x2 wounds debuff of 15min duration, no matter if you zone back to cleanse them at healer, you'll get em again after zoning xD.
( Happened my group yesterday for last boss of left wing )
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Hargrim
Developer

Post#74 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:08 am

Well, it's fixed as of next patch apparently. The aggro thing is probably also fixed. Carry on.

Sigimund

Post#75 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Forgive my ignorance, aggro thing?

Roguibu

Post#76 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:18 pm

charlysixb wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:53 am Zoning to instanced bosses bugs you with x2 wounds debuff of 15min duration, no matter if you zone back to cleanse them at healer, you'll get em again after zoning xD.
( Happened my group yesterday for last boss of left wing )
This happened to me and a friend every time we enter a SC. We just died to a order zerg in dragonwake this morning then we go to the healer pay for cleanse and click to enter the SC. When I appeared inside the SC we have 2x wounds debbuf.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Ugle

Post#77 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Sigimund wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:15 pm Forgive my ignorance, aggro thing?
Dunno exactly what was wrong, but for me the bosses immediatley aggroed me (with subtilety slotted) even before healing (or overhealing) a single HP.

As if the bosses remembered previous encounters/randomly picked one member of the grp (always me) or simply ignore aggro from tanks or simply didn't drop aggro tables in between encounters, who knows. (the devs probably do)
inactive

Hargrim
Developer

Post#78 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:34 pm
Dunno exactly what was wrong, but for me the bosses immediatley aggroed me (with subtilety slotted) even before healing (or overhealing) a single HP.

As if the bosses remembered previous encounters/randomly picked one member of the grp (always me) or simply ignore aggro from tanks or simply didn't drop aggro tables in between encounters, who knows. (the devs probably do)

I don't, would love to see some vid of that.

Ads
Ugle

Post#79 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Hargrim wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Hopefully somone else can provide a vid as I never record anything myself.
inactive

Darosh
Banned

Post#80 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:38 pm
Hargrim wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Hopefully somone else can provide a vid as I never record anything myself.
Being one of the both tincans Ugle ran with I can attest to it, it was beyond infuriating as the bosses would just not care about taunts and even slingshot towards (an idle) Ugle after being pulled with a taunt from the get go (given wipes caused by permanent aggro ping pong). Ugle and the bald guy kept their detaunts up 24/7, too.

I was sceptical at first and suspected a lack of detaunt (and major overhealing/whacky aggro due to lifetaps), but the inexplicable slingshot-behaviour has proven me wrong.