Recent Topics

Ads

Gunbad !!

Let's talk about... everything else
Lileldys

Re: Gunbad !!

Post#41 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 pm

I've heard that Sentinel = Invader, and that SCs will no longer have an offspec armour and instead it's tied to Sentinel.

Our guild is pretty much done with Gunbad, its so overtuned its just not that fun to do. Some of the PQ bosses are twice as hard as the end bosses(looking at right wing final boss, and left wing final boss requiring group cleanse...), and there is 1 optional boss that is more lethal than anything in the dungeon(Spider boss on right wing). Then you have multiple bosses with Bad Gas which slows everything down...Then you have the absurd amount of mobs required to get through 1 PQ....
It takes us 90-120minutes to clear a Wing, and under 3 hours to "speed" clear the whole instance.

All this for a CHANCE at getting the Redeye piece you need.( I know improvements are coming, but please, clear out a lot of the unneeded trash, and it'd be fine, no need for Redeye relics.)
You can easily get full Annilator/Merc in a few hours on any toon, while it'll take a few trips on a 3day lockout to get Redeye.

Ads
Roguibu

Post#42 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:31 pm

On live was bastion stairs set= aniquilator. City=conq and lost vale= invader I think.
Then why city dungeons before bastion stairs???
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Hargrim
Developer

Post#43 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Roguibu wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:31 pm On live was bastion stairs set= aniquilator. City=conq and lost vale= invader I think.

Because we are not live and chose to make City Dungeons as next PvE set. Appearances will stay more or less the same as on live, stats will be tuned to the level of dungeon.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#44 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Lileldys wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 pm I've heard that Sentinel = Invader, and that SCs will no longer have an offspec armour and instead it's tied to Sentinel.

Our guild is pretty much done with Gunbad, its so overtuned its just not that fun to do. Some of the PQ bosses are twice as hard as the end bosses(looking at right wing final boss, and left wing final boss requiring group cleanse...), and there is 1 optional boss that is more lethal than anything in the dungeon(Spider boss on right wing). Then you have multiple bosses with Bad Gas which slows everything down...Then you have the absurd amount of mobs required to get through 1 PQ....
It takes us 90-120minutes to clear a Wing, and under 3 hours to "speed" clear the whole instance.

All this for a CHANCE at getting the Redeye piece you need.( I know improvements are coming, but please, clear out a lot of the unneeded trash, and it'd be fine, no need for Redeye relics.)
You can easily get full Annilator/Merc in a few hours on any toon, while it'll take a few trips on a 3day lockout to get Redeye.
90 minutes is the minimum amount of time per wing we are looking for.

Roguibu

Post#45 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 pm
Roguibu wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:31 pm On live was bastion stairs set= aniquilator. City=conq and lost vale= invader I think.

Because we are not live and chose to make City Dungeons as next PvE set. Appearances will stay more or less the same as on live, stats will be tuned to the level of dungeon.
I'm fine with it. Just bastion stairs was very fun at that time, I loved that dungeon.
Thanks for all the work anyway.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Hargrim
Developer

Post#46 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Terror (res debuff) will be spread from all main PvE bosses and Onslaugh bosses, as it was finally fixed.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#47 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Sentinel = conq
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#48 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Roguibu wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:39 pm
Hargrim wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 pm

I'm fine with it. Just bastion stairs was very fun at that time, I loved that dungeon.
Thanks for all the work anyway.
We all loved bastion , that’s why we will place bastion after city dungeons

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#49 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Lileldys wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 pm I've heard that Sentinel = Invader, and that SCs will no longer have an offspec armour and instead it's tied to Sentinel.

Pq objective count , and mob power have been adjusted recently , and aggro issue will be fixed at next patch . I also fixed an issue that add multiple copy of the same buff on you character . It won’t happen anymore

bloodi
Suspended

Post#50 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:38 pm90 minutes is the minimum amount of time per wing we are looking for.
Thats the amount of time a Raid requires in other games like WoW. And if that does not paint the picture most guilds in it will requires you to be 2-3 hours at most during said raids on progression nights.

So you are asking for 4,5 hours for a 6 man dungeon, that will just attune us for the next one. And you wonder why no one wants to do Gunbad at all?

You can make things "hard" without making them take ages to do, 90 minutes for each wing at minimum is crazy stuff, how does it taking so long and having to fight so much trash mobs just to activate the pqs make it any more fun or better?