Recent Topics

Ads

About: Annihiliation (Chaos Epic T4)

Let's talk about... everything else
AlfredWicker

About: Annihiliation (Chaos Epic T4)

Post#1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:44 am

I understand that things are in rework atm, but is it really neccesary to break a "vital (considering the changes on loot rolls regarding subjugator)" quest for this?
Without any way to complete it otherwise.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: About: Annihiliation (Chaos Epic T4)

Post#2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 am

Nothing on the bugtracker about it, must not be broken.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

AlfredWicker

Post#3 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:40 am

Can not be completed at the moment since:

Door does not open:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11433

Bossmob is upstairs:

Sorry for being vague at the first post.

Tamarlan

Post#4 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:13 am

Which changes to loot rolls you talk about? Did I miss something?
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Hargrim
Developer

Post#5 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:19 am

AlfredWicker wrote:I understand that things are in rework atm, but is it really neccesary to break a "vital (considering the changes on loot rolls regarding subjugator)" quest for this?
Yes, it's really necessary. Glad we could help.

AlfredWicker

Post#6 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Tamarlan wrote:Which changes to loot rolls you talk about? Did I miss something?
Seems like.
You cant get Subjugator pre 40 - and even then it can take "some" time, therefore u have to get your interim endgameweapon elsewhere.
Even one was not able to use it one had the thing already and had not to bother about.
Epic Quests are a decent solution for that imo. If one (or a grp) can do it of course.
Hargrim wrote:
AlfredWicker wrote:I understand that things are in rework atm, but is it really neccesary to break a "vital (considering the changes on loot rolls regarding subjugator)" quest for this?
Yes, it's really necessary. Glad we could help.
Ok, thank you very much.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#7 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:38 pm

I'm definitely sure it's not broken now. Seeing as it's still not on the bugtracker.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#8 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:31 am

These threads pop up often where something or another is broken. The ror team has so many things going on that they've given us the most efficient way to have things fixed at the top of every page on this website. If you take screenshots and write in sufficient and efficient detail exactly what is awry in game and where it is, it allows whomever is going through the list of issues (the Bug tracker GitHub) to quickly observe what is broken and make quick adjustments to be patched and fixed.

Bug track it, if it's a huge issue that effects many players like an epic what, bugtrack it and post the link once in the discord, someone on the team will see it. If it's something broken and exploitable that probably needs an instant fix, bugtrack it and PM a GM instead of making it publicly known so it doesn't get immediately taken advantage of.

Best case you help fix the issue permanently and get a manticore. Worst case you help fix the issue permanently and no one else has to deal with it again.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 am

I'll add to this that we don't give out mounts lightly, and generally not if people are begging for one. Just report stuff, it's really the only thing you can do to give back to the server. Doing so frequently and in good form may eventually bring you into consideration for a mount.

HissiCNesS

Post#10 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:20 am

AlfredWicker wrote:Can not be completed at the moment since:

Door does not open:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11433

Bossmob is upstairs:

Sorry for being vague at the first post.
I am just about to get in the building to kill the boss mob, but haven't had the chance yet to check if there is an issue with the entrance. However I noticed that if you look on the RoR wiki of this epic quest, it says that you have to get past the 1st stage of the PQ "All Kings Men" to make the building accessible. Has anyone consider this who claims this quest to be broken? Just curious. :D

Edit: Here is the link which says above mentioned https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ion#STEP_7

I really hope its not bugged, that 2h weapon is crucial to my BG build. ;P

Edit 2: Ok so I just finished this part of the epic quest, which was only possible with the help of a friendly 40 DoK player. Otherwise it would have been impossible as you have to fight hordes of quick respawning 40/41/42 mobs and after stage 1 of the PQ and the door to the 2nd level opens, you gotta deal with Champion hounds, then once you reach the 2nd level it's best to wait until the PQ resets otherwise you will be facing more tuff champs and heros. Once it resets the path should be clear to reach the Duke of the epic quest. GG you made it! XD

Long story short, get friends to do it with or ask the community ingame for help and hope someone with a rank 40 toon is bored, need items for salvaging or is just being a plane nice person. :D

Good luck and all the best with this truly EPIC quest! XD
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!