Recent Topics

Ads

Castle Lord Fights

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

BarbaPapa
Posts: 14

Castle Lord Fights

Post#1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi,
i havent played for a long Time, now i came back.
Let me say that Drastic: Imho the Health Pool of the Castle Lords is completely insane - we fought like 20 mins, then he reseted, and he was far from being down at that Time. Cmon guys Seriously?
I wonder how it is even possible to capture any Keep without the enemy to interrupt you.

INSANE ;)

Ads
User avatar
Thelen
Posts: 260

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 pm

They are still fine tuning it. Just be patient.

Take a read through pages 5 and 6 of the 3/17 patch notes for some comments from the devs.

BarbaPapa
Posts: 14

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:43 pm


Dabbart
Posts: 1970

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#4 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Use the search function on the forums. Find the dozen other threads all like this..

User avatar
Darosh
Banned
Posts: 1198

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#5 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Dabbart wrote:Use the search function on the forums. Find the dozen other threads all like this..
Looking through active topics, or at the very least the most recent patchnotes would work just fine, too.

It's, what, the fifth thread like this in 3 days? They might aswell start using templates at this point ~ just add a community curated function to the forums, that gives users the option to submit templates and start a thread with templates of currently relevant gibberish.
If they happen to find a matching copypasta... they might realize that it is unnecessary to go through with posting it, and instead look for the existing threads.

RoR(tm) copypasta blaster, w/e.
Congratulations.

jucka
Posts: 5

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#6 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:42 pm

For real. Make lords squishy. I dont care if 6 people can kill a lord or just a warband. But the current system is not fun for anyone. It just results in 30min (if nobody resets) upto 1h of PvE where one faction is chilling INSIDE the enemy keep and the other is just running around doing nothing.

RvR is about PvP.

Currently we have been fighting the keep lord in T2 elf for 30+min and he has restted THREE TIMES during that time. This means that if we are lucky we will be done in about 30-45min of none-intuitive RNGbased PvE. #FUNWITHEXCITEMENT.

Hot fix it. Fighting NPC keep lords should not be the exalted end goal with RvR.

Make RvR Great Again.

User avatar
adamthelc
Posts: 731

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm

Ideally they wouls change the lord to be something like the city siege. Where a player of each role got huge buffs and grew in size. Make them immune to knockbacks and when they all die or leave the keep the attacking side wins.

I realize there are limitations so I dont think that could happen.

Its a PvE roadblock in PvP. I realize the whole game isnt PvP, but this is a PvP area.

Anyway best bet is to just deal with it and have faith it will get better.

User avatar
Kabuterimonga
Suspended
Posts: 184

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#8 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Warhammer has the most hardcore PvE there is in the MMO world, the boss comes back to full health whenever he wants random reset all day! and you have the enemy right under you trying to kick you out. The best mix of PvP and PvE i've seen ever.

Now beein serious, cmon, FIX THIS MADNESS!!!

I believe that HP is not main problem, the RESETS are, cmon, it's broken as ****, who came out with the idea of Lord's resets, cmon who was the genius behind this??

somebody is sleeping at his chair...PLEASE IM BEGGIN YOU, REMOVE RESETS FROM THE GAME WE DON'T NEED IT pleeeeease!!!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads
mogt
Legacy RR80
Posts: 364

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#9 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:07 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote:Warhammer has the most hardcore PvE there is in the MMO world, the boss comes back to full health whenever he wants random reset all day! and you have the enemy right under you trying to kick you out. The best mix of PvP and PvE i've seen ever.

Now beein serious, cmon, FIX THIS MADNESS!!!

I believe that HP is not main problem, the RESETS are, cmon, it's broken as ****, who came out with the idea of Lord's resets, cmon who was the genius behind this??

somebody is sleeping at his chair...PLEASE IM BEGGIN YOU, REMOVE RESETS FROM THE GAME WE DON'T NEED IT pleeeeease!!!

are you crazy? the problem with the resets are the players problem, and not the dev. have you play in the past WAR, this game are both, pve and pvp and if the people dont know, what they do at the lord, then he resets. why you want a easy mode, the lord is tricky, and its all fine. stop whining dude

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4543

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#10 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 pm

mogt wrote:
Kabuterimonga wrote:Warhammer has the most hardcore PvE there is in the MMO world, the boss comes back to full health whenever he wants random reset all day! and you have the enemy right under you trying to kick you out. The best mix of PvP and PvE i've seen ever.
Now beein serious, cmon, FIX THIS MADNESS!!!
I believe that HP is not main problem, the RESETS are, cmon, it's broken as ****, who came out with the idea of Lord's resets, cmon who was the genius behind this??
somebody is sleeping at his chair...PLEASE IM BEGGIN YOU, REMOVE RESETS FROM THE GAME WE DON'T NEED IT pleeeeease!!!
are you crazy? the problem with the resets are the players problem, and not the dev. have you play in the past WAR, this game are both, pve and pvp and if the people dont know, what they do at the lord, then he resets. why you want a easy mode, the lord is tricky, and its all fine. stop whining dude
If there are red players in the keep you can kill them. Or like He-Man says, YOU HAVE THE POWER.
If there is an idiot/troll or just a random guy who heals with his AM outside lord range he will reset it.
And you have no power to tell that guy to go away or do it right. That means YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER.
And not having the power while telling your warband to sit in a keep and watching the front door for one hour is NOT FUN.

If you want to see how easy it is to troll a lord see this video.
Purpose of this Video is to show how easily is done, not to brag about it.
We have seen other players in the past who do it on purpose. Or simply don't react to 30 people sending them private messages to get closer to the lord.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Kaelang, kaey, McNoodle, menani, MSN [Bot], Spishak, stealthc98, Stkillinger and 35 guests