Recent Topics

Ads

Castle Lord Fights

Let's talk about... everything else
Aurandilaz

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#71 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Toshutkidup wrote:Monday was my first day back in about a month. I learned first hand in Avelorn about the Lord changes. I myself didn’t really mind it. I found we had less issues with Lord running around and ressting. Yes takes FOREVER to kill ( we didn’t ) but I think I prefer it now.
We killed yesterday Order keep lord in Avelorn in about 10-11 minutes, no resets. Maybe slightly slower, but no overheal random resets so it wasn't too bad. Had maybe 40 ppl defending bottom and maybe another 40 on lord.

Ads
dansari

Post#72 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
BarbaPapa wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
BarbaPapa wrote:Waht exactly dont you understand about that? The Keep Boss resets, happened 2 Times so long i was with the WB.
Is that understandable for you or are you just shitposting?
Watch that attitude, or indeed you can take a break. I asked a question in first sentence of my post because keep lord resets currently do not happen if opposition do not interfere, at least as far as I know.
Maybe you should look at yourself and your Attitude instead of pointing the finger on others. Never seen a more rude and unfriendly "Moderator". I´m starting to get the feeling you tread People bad and insult them because we are not Customers, i think you would behave different to paying Customers (at least i hope so).

What goes around, comes around.
Uhhh Hargrim actually responded quite reasonably to you... not sure if you're just bad mad or what but..

/activate boldstrategycotton.meme

Hargrim
Developer

Post#73 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 pm

BarbaPapa wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:56 pm ...
As it turns out you are not a customer, but act like one. How interesting.

Darosh
Banned

Post#74 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Back on topic:

Since the changes to heal aggro and such, the Lord is easily controllable.

All it takes is a tank willing to run PvE tactics, a healer and maybe a crossguard.
That's about it ~ yet, people don't test, they just stick to what they've since been conditioned to do, all the while crying and littering in every single channel - from all region chats, over /ad, /3, /6 to the RvR Channels, and most certainly /p, /g and /a, too.

Might aswell revert the changes and make it entirely RNG-based again, cunts will cry either way ~ so w/e.

^ all the above in regards to beyond-garbagetier order. Destro probably - most certainly - deals with it better.

Abbd.:
Note: Tested it, held aggro without any issue whatsoever - Lord went from ping-pong to occasionally looking away from me for a second. Lacked crossguard/consistent heals, died ~ cue incessant crying about how hard the Lord is.

SilentMorbus

Post#75 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:38 pm

as i said before,if you all say this absurd lord is fine,and keep lie about the killing time (it is impossible to kill in 10 minutes,seriously),i will accept it and stay silent,i'll just take a month pause from the game with my great sadness cause i love this project,but like this it is too much frustrating. i will keep supporting and thanks all of the people that keeps this game alive of course,just it is not for me like this anymore,maybe in future things will change in better and lord will be back to a reasonable thing. i can wait :)

caballero22

Post#76 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:40 pm

My problem with the changes to keep takes is that the game is starting to get boring. Over the last few days it seems the only way to take a keep if the numbers are around equal is when one side gives up. As in Avelon atm. Having spoke to a few guild members its not only my view

Dabbart

Post#77 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:14 pm

caballero22 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:40 pm My problem with the changes to keep takes is that the game is starting to get boring. Over the last few days it seems the only way to take a keep if the numbers are around equal is when one side gives up. As in Avelon atm. Having spoke to a few guild members its not only my view

How is that a bad thing?! If numbers are equal, it should be damned tough to take a keep.. you’re attacking a fortified defensive position...

If your bored, then do something other than attacking a keep.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Nekkma

Post#78 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:25 pm

It is boring for people playing this game to fight other players and not having a 10-20 minutes pve snoozefest. Best is to ignore keeps if you do not like them and do something else instead (scenarios, ganking, defending bottom etc).
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Rodek

Post#79 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Keeps right now are what Forts were on live (without the greater Ward requirement). I mean really at this stage if you cap ALL the zones there's nothing left to do in game RvR wise, so they may as well take some time. Now when\if we get Forts and City raids back I would think this would be adjusted.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan at all of taking an 1+ hours to hit a keep but honestly what else do you have to be doing? WAR never has (and hopefully never will) be a game about just putting in the time and getting shinies.

Disclaimer - This is not meant to be a dig at the devs at all. I appreciate everything you do and while I may not always agree I respect you and your work.