Ads

Rvr in a nutshell

Let's talk about... everything else
Luuca

Re: Rvr in a nutshell

Post#41 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:43 am

damnyousuck wrote:
Spoiler:
Luuca wrote:and now we have the blame on "broken" 1v1 class. Boy you are really stretching. Either you weren't there and didn't see 9 randoms and a 4 man ungrouped farm your warband or 1 WL stepped into the lords room and wiped all 30 players.. what's it gonna be?

For the record, I play both sides with people I enjoy gaming with. I do not switch sides once I log in to a side and group. Your definition of x-realmer doesn't work here. Try again.
The ego on this guy lol, you're really patting yourself on the back for attacking a wb focused on killing the lord, after it reset we wiped you guys effortlessly, same thing after defeating the lord. The entire reason we were able to be on the lord is because we controlled the zone and dominated order, that's what defeating the lord signifies. Horray for you and your trite accomplishments.
I find your forum name offensive.

ego? My point is that you did not wipe us. You let us pester you for over an hour and then came to the forums whining like nubs about a keep lord reset. that's what's funny.. you crying because you were too focused on PVE to actually pvp. grats.

Ads
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#42 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:47 am

Luuca wrote:
Kabuterimonga wrote:
Spoiler:
Most of sieges fail because of random resets, people get boring and stop trying to keep up with the siege.
and now we have the blame on "broken" 1v1 class. Boy you are really stretching. Either you weren't there and didn't see 9 randoms and a 4 man ungrouped farm your warband or 1 WL stepped into the lords room and wiped all 30 players.. what's it gonna be?

For the record, I play both sides with people I enjoy gaming with. I do not switch sides once I log in to a side and group. Your definition of x-realmer doesn't work here. Try again.
Oi mate, im a mix of roleplay and for real, bro de way i see it's dat im fully commited to da faction i play in every mmorpg just to make thingz more fun to handle 'ere, im juzt enjoyn myself talkin on da forums, dat's why i called u xrealmer, i zee u as an ally and enemy at the same time, writin what my experience as a player and this is the chance for devs to read wot players has to say...and like you said, stretchin' it till breakin it. ...but now i feel like it's time to stop my whining, cya in the lakes mate!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Hargrim
Developer

Post#43 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:13 am

Valfaros wrote:
Hargrim wrote:Nice. Apparently you can't keep ground level clear of enemies. Gee, I wonder whose fault is that, bad devs or awesome players?
Well in this case some enemy got inside but it's not like most keep lord resets don't happen all the time even when the enemy is kept outside. From what I have seen by playing the game is that most resets happen without the influence of the enemy and these resets are which cause the most complaints.

I mean this is a private server so you can say what you want and I heared the term "players fault" plenty of times when talking about resets through a friendly players. However there is no such thing as "players fault" atleast not in open content where you have no influence on who is going to participate.

If some mechanic is in place which prevents progression by a random player even though you have a organised group yourself it's called bad design no matter what you think about it. Generally if a boss can not be killed or gets dragged out to eternity just because Mr. rdm didn't get the memo on :"what not to do" it's called bad design. You don't want players to feel uninfluential to the fight which is exactly the case now since you can't control others.
Devs always try to avoid mechanics where 1 player can screw over several others just for logical reasons. Why upset many if you only get atbest 1 happy troll out of it.

This is usually different in instanced content in order to increase the difficulty. Many encounters resolve around various people doing their respective role without major flaws. However in instanced content you can choose the players you are going to play with and you will most likely not invite people from which you know they only like to screw you over.

Sorry that this mind sound harsh and with the limited tools you probably done what you could but I can not understand why you are trying to defend a flawed system.
What are you talking about? Someone made crappy thread to shitpost, I pointed it and you start some 'B-b-b-but...' conversation? The case here is bad gameplay, not good or bad mechanic.

It was 'fun' while it lasted. Locking.