Recent Topics

Ads

Rvr in a nutshell

Let's talk about... everything else
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Rvr in a nutshell

Post#21 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 pm

Lindisfarne wrote:Im confused how having enemies downstairs can result in the lord disappearing and resetting while its in the middle of a warband of destro?
I will give you benefit of the doubt and assume this is not some weak troll.

Main tank was punted. It doesn't happen when you clear the keep.

Ads
Luuca

Post#22 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Hargrim
Developer

Post#23 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Luuca wrote:Image
You would have to remove the "friendly" players not standing 5 ft from lord spawn, but other then this it's quite accurate.

dtjror

Post#24 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Hargrim wrote:
You would have to remove the "friendly" players not standing 5 ft from lord spawn, but other then this it's quite accurate.
Which is an issue in and of itself. Does the fact that rdps have to be within 5 feet to be effective not strike you as inherently odd?

Luuca

Post#25 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:45 pm

dtjror wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
Which is an issue in and of itself. Does the fact that rdps have to be within 5 feet to be effective not strike you as inherently odd?
There are stances and tactics for that. Also; 5 ft was an exaggeration. Same room with LoS seems reasonable to me.

dtjror

Post#26 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Luuca wrote:
dtjror wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
There are stances and tactics for that. Also; 5 ft was an exaggeration. Same room with LoS seems reasonable to me.
There are stances/tactics that allow one to stand outside the otherwise very limited lord-reset range? Please elaborate. 5 feet may have been an exaggeration, but not by much. Same room with LoS does seem reasonable - unfortunately it’s not the current mechanic.

Martok

Post#27 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Take a deep breathe, the trolls are not worth it. You guys do a great job, dont let em get to you
This. Also this:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

damnyousuck

Post#28 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Congratz on taking down lord with no one interfering?

Ads
Martok

Post#29 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:00 pm

damnyousuck wrote:Congratz on taking down lord with no one interfering?
No. My point was stuff happens.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Tesq

Post#30 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Scrilian wrote:Haha, that's so funny! On the side note, overhealing aggro could be toned down a bit
especially if the one is a tank guarding simply his dps try tanking lord :D