Recent Topics

Ads

Class that is stuggling

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: Class that is stuggling

Post#11 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Mystry wrote:There's a few. I can only speak about the ones on Order since, unlike a LOT of people, I refuse to crossrealm, but on Order the ones who seem to struggle the most are melee Shadow Warriors (SW in general sucks compared to BW but melee SW REALLY sucks. Also they can't level or farm for ****) and DPS warrior priest (and by DPS I mean DPS not healer).

Melee SW is the best melee DPS to bring into a group for competitive encounters at the moment. I agree re the DPS WP.

Ads
Martok

Post#12 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:39 pm

SM is the best class ever. I have spoken.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Noiree

Post#13 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:50 pm

I heard heal-blorc is underrated.

If you want to play a class that nobody really wants to have in group: pure dps dok/wp.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

wachlarz

Post#14 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:58 pm

All classes that use dots like Magus and shams

catholicism198

Post#15 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:59 pm

This feels like yet another bait thread.

Tell us which careers you're interested in and what role you wish to fill instead of trying to bait us into starting a flame thread.

ashton007

Post#16 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 pm

I'm going to second melee WP/melee DoK. Their snare only lasts 6 sec on a 10 sec CD,the target to be cursed and they only have one root/immunity break , but its an M2 ability and the damage (mostly for WP) is lackluster. It's not even viable for Orvr which is the focus of the game to my understanding.

Tankbeardz

Post#17 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Magus is pretty sad atm.

P.S. Mara was super OP in the last year or 2 of live.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#18 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:10 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Mystry wrote:There's a few. I can only speak about the ones on Order since, unlike a LOT of people, I refuse to crossrealm, but on Order the ones who seem to struggle the most are melee Shadow Warriors (SW in general sucks compared to BW but melee SW REALLY sucks. Also they can't level or farm for ****) and DPS warrior priest (and by DPS I mean DPS not healer).

Melee SW is the best melee DPS to bring into a group for competitive encounters at the moment. I agree re the DPS WP.
Why is that?

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#19 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Mystry wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:

Why is that?
They bring access to a tactic-based initiative debuff that stacks with other initiative debuffs, which allows crit-based abilities (such as blurring shock) to deal lots of damage. They are particularly tanky, too, and have very good DPS in melee atm.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#20 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:16 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Mystry wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:

Why is that?
They bring access to a tactic-based initiative debuff that stacks with other initiative debuffs, which allows crit-based abilities (such as blurring shock) to deal lots of damage. They are particularly tanky, too, and have very good DPS in melee atm.
BRB leveling my SW