Recent Topics

Ads

Class that is stuggling

Let's talk about... everything else
paswolf

Class that is stuggling

Post#1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey guys. I was just curious which class is in the worst shape currently. I'm just picking the game up since the original game closed and I am notorious for picking the worst class when I start an MMO (anyone remember LoLRet from Wow? Yeah, that's the way I usually pick). Mara was may main in the original and I seem to recall it under preforming. I still loved it except for getting trounced in RvR. Anyway, what do you guys think? Thanks

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Class that is stuggling

Post#2 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:52 pm

paswolf wrote:Hey guys. I was just curious which class is in the worst shape currently. I'm just picking the game up since the original game closed and I am notorious for picking the worst class when I start an MMO (anyone remember LoLRet from Wow? Yeah, that's the way I usually pick). Mara was may main in the original and I seem to recall it under preforming. I still loved it except for getting trounced in RvR. Anyway, what do you guys think? Thanks
All classes are viable. They're not all viable for the same role.

Some classes and specs are work well in massive RvR battles, some for skirmishing around the blob, some for melee trains and overwhelming the enemy, some are best for 1v1/2/3. You just need to learn what your class is good at and what situations they should avoid.

Mara is a very well rounded melee class with higher than average utility and debuffs.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Fallenkezef

Post#3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Choppa

Only thing anyone can agree on is that choppa needs help as a class.

There are some great choppa players but that is in spite of the class rather than because of.

Order side, all the classes are useful, dps WP maybe?
Alea iacta est

daniilpb

Post#4 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Melee healer Warrior Priest/Disciple of Khaine (and any other heal classes in dps specs)
Scout stance Shadow Warrior
Squig armor Squig Herder
Slayer and Choppa w/o groups
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Fallenkezef

Post#5 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:55 pm

daniilpb wrote:Melee healer Warrior Priest/Disciple of Khaine (and any other heal classes in dps specs)
Scout stance Shadow Warrior
Squig armor Squig Herder
Slayer and Choppa w/o groups
Controversial, dps healers have been in vogue of late
Alea iacta est

albree

Post#6 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:19 pm

white lion
BW 40/6x | WL 40/5x (?? RIP) | KBS 40/4x| ENG 40/4x | IB 40/4x | Female dwarf fetishist

shaggyboomboom

Post#7 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Choppa

Only thing anyone can agree on is that choppa needs help as a class.

There are some great choppa players but that is in spite of the class rather than because of.

Order side, all the classes are useful, dps WP maybe?
choppa is fine, just becuz grobbok and kupaczabra go 0-20 doesnt mean the class is in a bad spot, look at choppas like paredrine, ripgor or waryk, they do perfectly fine. the only issue with choppas is the lack of thinking with most players.

Loans

Post#8 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Choppa + lot'sa chopping spam > ALL

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 pm

There's a few. I can only speak about the ones on Order since, unlike a LOT of people, I refuse to crossrealm, but on Order the ones who seem to struggle the most are melee Shadow Warriors (SW in general sucks compared to BW but melee SW REALLY sucks. Also they can't level or farm for ****) and DPS warrior priest (and by DPS I mean DPS not healer).

shaggyboomboom

Post#10 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Mystry wrote:There's a few. I can only speak about the ones on Order since, unlike a LOT of people, I refuse to crossrealm, but on Order the ones who seem to struggle the most are melee Shadow Warriors (SW in general sucks compared to BW but melee SW REALLY sucks. Also they can't level or farm for ****) and DPS warrior priest (and by DPS I mean DPS not healer).
XD @ mSW sucking
have you not read any of the OMGZ OP ASW threads?