Recent Topics

Ads

Conqueror

Let's talk about... everything else
kubokus

Conqueror

Post#1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:15 am

Is it possible to exchange an officer's medallion for a conqueror medallion? It seemed to me that there was such a possibility at WHOL.

Ads
szejoza

Re: Conqueror

Post#2 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:18 am

Maybe it was but it isn't here, you get plenty of conq meds from zone locks (20 if you are not slacking), add the drops from kills here and you get quite a nice number

Also you can and should buy pots for any spare emblems you have
Spoiler:

kubokus

Post#3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:22 am

OKAY. I thought I was looking for something wrong. In that case, I will have a lot pots.

RuffRyder

Post#4 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 am

iirc on live you were able to upconvert any Medaillons of the same type (RvR or SC), I first missed this feature here but Conq is not that hard to get tbh, while Domi and the SC weapons are imo.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Darosh
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:38 pm

RuffRyder wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 am iirc on live you were able to upconvert any Medaillons of the same type (RvR or SC), I first missed this feature here but Conq is not that hard to get tbh, while Domi and the SC weapons are imo.

On the domi note:
Don't buy gloves/boots with embs, buy them off the AH. That's like a 500ish emb discount.

Akalukz

Post#6 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 pm

the should take the belts out of Conq bag drops.
-= Agony =-

Darosh
Banned

Post#7 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Akalukz wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 pm the should take the belts out of Conq bag drops.

Does the belt (for certain classes) not have some stats on it for the salvaging?

Akalukz

Post#8 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:13 am

Darosh wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 pm
Akalukz wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 pm the should take the belts out of Conq bag drops.

Does the belt (for certain classes) not have some stats on it for the salvaging?
More along the lines that it is the cheapest piece by far, and is rather disappointing to receive :) Especially now that conq bags don't drop until 40/41 which for sure you will have at least 95 conq medallions to buy the belt.
-= Agony =-

Ads
michela89

Post#9 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 am

Or maybe make conq boots/gloves buyable also? Don't get why domi is possible and conq not.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#10 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:15 am

I rarely do RvR, preferring to stick to scenarios, mostly because I tend to play classes and specs that don't do well in warband-size engagements, so I always find myself short of medallions, and would like a way to exchange emblems for medallions at a low rate. Perhaps a 5 to 1.