Recent Topics

Ads

Any reasonable thought behind this change?

Let's talk about... everything else
zgolec

Any reasonable thought behind this change?

Post#1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:00 am

So now we must be 38 or 39 to obtain 35 lvl stuff? Any reason for making us grind pve or ages on rvr to use WI jewelry set?
Talking abt inability to pick glands from spiders for one of the parts of set... This is trully ridiculous.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: Any reasonable thought behind this change?

Post#2 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 am

It depends a bit on the class but it shouldn't be a problem farming some mobs, even the R39 champs are sometimes doable below their rank.
Same for the epic weapon quests, doable from R36 sometimes.

I used WI in combination with BL set, which you fully can't use under 39 either.

Sets like WI imo close the gap until Genesis, which you can farm from RR41 iirc upwards, so they are a nice add-on or supporting some specs.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

zgolec

Post#3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:47 am

Thing is its was able to obtain not long ago - and i see ppl on 35 lvl usin it.... and now i cant. And gotta grind pve which will eventually fk up my rr to catch up just to get the one of the pieces...

Either changing lvl req for item would be fine to prevent using this by others that farmed it - prolly with help of others since now they are 35 and got it alrdy - or leavin it as it was...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 am

I can firmly state that the final NPC fight of the dwarf epic T4 questline is impossible to solo. He might as well be marked as a Hero because he has the HP and damage of one.

Which sucks because the dwarf line has a REALLY good weapon for SW.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#5 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:21 am

zgolec wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:00 am So now we must be 38 or 39 to obtain 35 lvl stuff? Any reason for making us grind pve or ages on rvr to use WI jewelry set?
Talking abt inability to pick glands from spiders for one of the parts of set... This is trully ridiculous.

With that attitude this issue was put on my 'ignore' list, good job with highlighting the issue!

Fallenkezef

Post#6 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:59 am

Mystry wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 am I can firmly state that the final NPC fight of the dwarf epic T4 questline is impossible to solo. He might as well be marked as a Hero because he has the HP and damage of one.

I solo'd him with a Slayer
Alea iacta est

Fallenkezef

Post#7 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:00 am

What exactly is the op on about anyway? Merc/anni gear?
Alea iacta est

Nameless

Post#8 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:01 am

Mystry wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 am I can firmly state that the final NPC fight of the dwarf epic T4 questline is impossible to solo. He might as well be marked as a Hero because he has the HP and damage of one.

Done that as solo wh. I needed to respec for right build but was done from first try
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Post#9 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:07 am

Do not expect the support of those who do not play. Even being charismatic you would be ignored.

szejoza

Post#10 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 am

Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:00 am What exactly is the op on about anyway? Merc/anni gear?
WI=Winds Impervious.......
Set requirement is 35lvl, while some mobs needed for unlocks are champs ~39lvl as I suppose (haven't done that in months so don't remember exactly)

About OT here, dwarf t4 champ is strong as hell, not as strong as hero mobs but much stronger than regular champs. You need some self heal to kill him atm or simply group up to kill him. Classes without any proper self heal will probably die before they get him down
Spoiler: