Recent Topics

Ads

Any new gear come out?

Let's talk about... everything else
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Any new gear come out?

Post#21 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:44 am

wereku wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:30 am Just out of intresst are there ever going to be another set with +1 mastery point?
Cause I'm still using 4 piece anni to not lose a important skill and in the far future I'd like to change gear aswell to keep up with powercreep.

Yeah I know "why not just leave one ability away." Well zealot is so strange if you heal you basically have all heal skills and you just need tactics and gimmicks but with dps you kinda need most of your dmging skills and tactocs from the mastery tree so it's kinda hard to leave something away.
I don't believe the sets are done or designed yet. Wargrimnir can correct me.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#22 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

wereku wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:30 am Just out of intresst are there ever going to be another set with +1 mastery point?
Cause I'm still using 4 piece anni to not lose a important skill and in the far future I'd like to change gear aswell to keep up with powercreep.

Yeah I know "why not just leave one ability away." Well zealot is so strange if you heal you basically have all heal skills and you just need tactics and gimmicks but with dps you kinda need most of your dmging skills and tactocs from the mastery tree so it's kinda hard to leave something away.
Most likely not, but nothing is set in stone yet.

Nekkma

Post#23 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 am

daniilpb wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 am Believe me, Onslaught PQs will give you so much challenge and pleasure that the idea of any kind of contest will never come to your head otherwise you would beg for mercy.
PVE never gave me any pleasure, even on live where it was alot more interesting than on this server, and I only do it when I am forced (i.e. when bis gear is locked behind it). A mix of pve and pvp is somewhat tolerable, e.g. keeps, forts, colossus and other contested pqs.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Hargrim
Developer

Post#24 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 am

Nekkma wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 am
daniilpb wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 am Believe me, Onslaught PQs will give you so much challenge and pleasure that the idea of any kind of contest will never come to your head otherwise you would beg for mercy.
PVE never gave me any pleasure, even on live where it was alot more interesting than on this server, and I only do it when I am forced (i.e. when bis gear is locked behind it). A mix of pve and pvp is somewhat tolerable, e.g. keeps, forts, colossus and other contested pqs.

It's a game, do what's fun for you.

Beogardt

Post#25 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Reesh wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:36 pm Onslaught set is going to be released soon with hard* PQs.
Soon? 2019? 2020? 2018 ?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#26 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Soon.

Joshwa70

Post#27 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:15 pm

So redeye is gonna be mandatory to do these new dungeons even if you are full conq?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#28 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Yes.

But Onslaught is not in dungeon.

Ads
Haskr

Post#29 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Rodek wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:00 am This isnt an Activision or EA company. Its a bunch of guys (and gals?) Who didnt want to see a cool game die.
I dont think there are girls.
This seems like a sausage club.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#30 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Haskr wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:23 pm
Rodek wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:00 am This isnt an Activision or EA company. Its a bunch of guys (and gals?) Who didnt want to see a cool game die.
I dont think there are girls.
This seems like a sausage club.

I am sure you are an expert on the sausage, but contrary to the popular opinion there are some female members on the team.