Recent Topics

Ads

Testers wanted

Let's talk about... everything else
NoRKaLKiLLa

Testers wanted

Post#1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm trying to find more active, patient and available players from our beloved server to donate an hour or two at least two days a week to help with necessary testing to facilitate speedy(er) feedback to our projects developers. If you haven't noticed, our server is improving every week via the consistent Friday patches; bringing changes, tweaks and fixes to nearly every aspect of the game. If you come and help test with us, you'll also have a chance to see how changes are made and a better understanding that hosting and working on this project really is a labor of love.

In order to effectively and efficiently provide testing and feedback to areas of the game being worked on (Dungeons, RVR changes, events, forts, client control etc.) We're in need of more people that can contribute some time by joining me and the team of other testers on the development server with relative consistency. Tests usually take place around 20:00 Altdorf time, but I'd like to see some more NA evening testers joining in.

If you have:
1. No infractions
2. A character at least RR50+

And you'd like to help out and think you could find satisfaction in contributing to the development of future content and the improvement of the existing, please contact me by:

1. Posting in this thread
2. Join the RoR Official Discord discord.gg/G9jDWgv
3. Ask to be verified in the discord
4. Send me a message in Discord with your Account name and hours you can usually play/test

Finally, as a PSA if you will, if you don't want to or can't come on over and help test, you can still contribute to fixing those headache inducing issues by using the bugtracker. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open If you take a quick look at it, issues are quickly sorted and dealt with. If you notice something that seems broken, take the time to snap a screenshot and slap it on the tracker so it can get a look-over and a fixing.

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Testers wanted

Post#2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Would love to help but pretty sure I'm still banned on Discord :(
<Montague><Capulet>

tionblack

Post#3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Manatikik wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:24 pm Would love to help but pretty sure I'm still banned on Discord :(
Pretty much this for me aswell ;)

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Martok

Post#4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:37 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:18 pmI'm trying to find more active, patient and available players from our beloved server...
I can do it. All I ask is at least a days notice of required times to be on.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Rodek

Post#5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Math is perhaps failing me here but is 20:00 Altdorf time converted to 2 PM EST in NA?

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Would also be very helpful if people are willing to use comms, spec optimally (and not take offense to people giving optimal specs to synergise), and log tanks/healers when there is a surplus of DPS.

Good initiative, Mr Nork.

mattander83

Post#7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:15 pm

I'd be willing to be a tester once I hit RR50 on my WL. He's the closest to that mark.
Cheers

dansari

Post#8 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Rodek wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm Math is perhaps failing me here but is 20:00 Altdorf time converted to 2 PM EST in NA?
Yes
<Salt Factory>

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#9 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Rodek wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm Math is perhaps failing me here but is 20:00 Altdorf time converted to 2 PM EST in NA?
That it is, hence why I'd like to have more testers from NA, so we can conduct group tests during our evenings.

Darks63

Post#10 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm

I would be willing but no rr50s atm.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.