Recent Topics

Ads

some quick upgrades for an RoR oldie

Let's talk about... everything else
amputationsaw

some quick upgrades for an RoR oldie

Post#1 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Hello fellow Warheads.

i came back from an one year RoR break and could need a little refreshment for some things 'cause i gotta admit it happened alot on this fine server. first of all, i gotta tell ya that i used the search to find some answers for the following questions, but didnt worked out for me. so here we go.

1. Gunbad and the details on that dungeon.

2. where to find mats for Taut Gobswort?

3. the RvR Seals and Genesis Pieces.

4. What low lvl PQs are recommanded for good gear, 'cause i heard that many are working now (read the name mayhem alot)

5. general farm spots for stuff you need in your ordinary WAR everyday life (gold)

as you can see, there are old and new related questions.

i hope its not a big deal to make a new thread for that, because those points kept me busy for quiet some time.

cya around and thank you

Ads
LordPiss

Re: some quick upgrades for an RoR oldie

Post#2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Press the "Wiki" link at the top of the RoR site. Lots of answers for you there.

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Main_Page
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

Kaori1

Post#3 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm

amputationsaw wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:32 pm 1. Gunbad and the details on that dungeon.

2. where to find mats for Taut Gobswort?

3. the RvR Seals and Genesis Pieces.

4. What low lvl PQs are recommanded for good gear, 'cause i heard that many are working now (read the name mayhem alot)

5. general farm spots for stuff you need in your ordinary WAR everyday life (gold)
1. Check wiki
2. I forget, but people are always selling spores on the AH.
3. Once you hit 41 RR you'll start getting better seals and rewards in RvR bags. Randomly you'll find genesis item currency and possibly subjugator weapons if you're really lucky.
4. You can farm any t4 PQ, even easy ones, for shards of ruin. You need 3 green, 2 blue or 1 purple shard for 1 ruin medallion. 5 medallions and you can buy 1 ruin piece. This set is basically the PvE equivalent to the annihilator set and you can start farming for it ~7 levels before you hit 40.
5. Pick up your choice of professions and use the wiki to find farm spots for specific mats. Sell what you make on the auction house. Armor talis and pots are pretty popular atm.

anarchypark

Post#4 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:32 am

advice channel in game for quick QnA.
/ad
1. 40lvl dungeon. anni lvl gear is requirement.
2. you get next tier seed from super crit. cultivating.
3. green seals come from mid tier. purple seals t4.
4. every PQ is working.
5. anywhere around your lvl zone.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

amputationsaw

Post#5 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm

thx for the answers. i used /ad many times but got no answers whatsoever

the spores are on AH but not really cheap, so really wanna find out where to get those

Hargrim
Developer

Post#6 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Kaori1 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm 3. Once you hit 41 RR you'll start getting better seals and rewards in RvR bags. Randomly you'll find genesis item currency and possibly subjugator weapons if you're really lucky.
This stuff is not random, at least not wholly.