Recent Topics

Ads

Disconnected in every SC

Let's talk about... everything else
Vular

Disconnected in every SC

Post#1 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:46 pm

When playing Warhammer I do just fine in open world, RVR, PVE, etc. However, every time I join a scenario it lets me play for 2-3 minutes and then everything lags out and I get disconnected. I've read through the stickies and can't find help on this. I use Windows 10 and I have the new EXE file installed. Has anyone had this issue in the past and found a work around?

Ads
Vular

Re: Disconnected in every SC

Post#2 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Wow, no one has run into this issue?

ElChota

Post#3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi, right now I was playing and I disconnected the game. I connect again and it makes me account is not active. What I can do?

Dwanex

Post#4 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:19 pm

The server is just down for a hotfix. Ignore the error message

Vular

Post#5 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 pm

This post has nothing to do with the server going down and a hotfix.

Hogtooth

Post#6 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 pm

I've been having this problem as well, started happening for me approximately 2 weeks ago. Haven't found a workaround yet. Almost identical to what you are describing, at some point during a scenario I will lag out and crash to character screen. It then will not let me log back in on that character unless I restart my PC. I have to believe that it's on my end as it's not widespread amongst the community.
Vestri Nex Est Meus Vita

Hogtooth (SL)40/47, Tramp (WL)40/72, Brassmonkey (IB)40/45, Haligan (BW)40/58
Myrmidons

Dwanex

Post#7 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Vular wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 pm This post has nothing to do with the server going down and a hotfix.
I just responded to the guy above me. I know that your problem is a complete different. Sadly I cant help you there, never had the problem =/

Vular

Post#8 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to think it's on my end as well. It doesn't seem a lot of people are experiencing it. It's interesting, 2 weeks is about how long I've been dealing with it. Sometimes I'll get through an entire SC, sometimes 10 minutes in, and sometimes within the first 2-3 minutes and it lags out and disconnects me. However, I have always been able to log right back into my character. I don't have to reboot my comp.

I'm going to try to do a fresh install and see if that helps.

Ads
Vular

Post#9 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Dwanex wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:26 pm
Vular wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 pm This post has nothing to do with the server going down and a hotfix.
I just responded to the guy above me. I know that your problem is a complete different. Sadly I cant help you there, never had the problem =/
Yeah, my post was mostly for that guy. I should have worded it differently.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#10 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Try clearing out your cache folder if you haven't.