Recent Topics

Ads

SC Token Question - Gearing Up Help Needed

Let's talk about... everything else
Zerogeist

SC Token Question - Gearing Up Help Needed

Post#1 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm

I have been gone for a bit and have been looking into endgame gear to try and minimize the amount of time I need to get my first set put together.

Assuming Renown 45 I need the following from pvp for a template I put together:
302 Mercenary tokens (3 pieces)
1010 Dominator Tokens (3 pieces)
1 Genesis Aspect token
1 Genesis Cloak token

What is the most efficient way to go about this on a new character?

I believe you can roll up tokens from lower tiers into higher ones?

Thanks for any advice!

Ads
dansari

Re: SC Token Question - Gearing Up Help Needed

Post#2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm

You can roll up into officers but you can't get conq from officer. You can downgrade from conq to officer but not vice versa. The Genesis gear is just luck of the draw from blue bags in rvr. You can also buy Merc and dominator gloves and boots on the AH.
<Salt Factory>

Zerogeist

Post#3 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:51 pm

dansari wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm You can roll up into officers but you can't get conq from officer. You can downgrade from conq to officer but not vice versa. The Genesis gear is just luck of the draw from blue bags in rvr. You can also buy Merc and dominator gloves and boots on the AH.
I thought that officer = ani gear and conq = conquest gear but that you could not use these to buy the SC gear (merc/dom)?

I assume sc tokens to buy merc/dom gear are won through completion of sc's only ? not sure how to generate those.

The officer/conq drop from kills i think in all forms of pvp (open world/sc etc)?

Thanks!

diedrake

Post#4 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Sc tokens are emblems which are gained by scs, you get 1 for losing and 6+ for winning. When you hit lvl to 31 i believe you can join scs and be earning conc emblems. With those you downgrade them to officer emblems to get your merc gear. Once you aquired those pieces you wishto jave you continue doing scs for your dom gear.
Gen gear is only aquired by rvr in bags good luck with that right now as rvr system is being very difficult at the moment. You might be in full conc gear by the time u get your gen gear u need as gen gear ia dropped only in purple bags t4 and t2 t3 are gold bags from what i remember.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Zerogeist

Post#5 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:31 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:27 pm Sc tokens are emblems which are gained by scs, you get 1 for losing and 6+ for winning. When you hit lvl to 31 i believe you can join scs and be earning conc emblems. With those you downgrade them to officer emblems to get your merc gear. Once you aquired those pieces you wishto jave you continue doing scs for your dom gear.
Gen gear is only aquired by rvr in bags good luck with that right now as rvr system is being very difficult at the moment. You might be in full conc gear by the time u get your gen gear u need as gen gear ia dropped only in purple bags t4 and t2 t3 are gold bags from what i remember.
Ah ok so you can get conq > convert to recruit > buy merc gear with recruit

Because there is no higher tier than conq yet there is nothing to downward convert, and you buy dominator gear with conq tokens?

Are there any influence or pve slots to fill in the meantime while genesis takes time to get?

dansari

Post#6 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:39 pm

No. Sorry. There's a misunderstanding. I'm referring to the type of emblems you need. Officer medallions and conqueror medallions drop in rvr. Officer emblems and conqueror emblems drop in scs, you're awarded conq at the end of the sc, and you get officer emblems from the scenario quest giver after you win the scenario. Officer medallions = Anni, officer emblems = Merc, conq medallions = Conqueror, conq emblems = Dominator
<Salt Factory>

dansari

Post#7 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:44 pm

As far as other gear goes, 3pc Beastlord is normally seen as BiS (jewel, pocket, cloak). Dwarf t4 influence weapon is normally good. You can get the subjugator weapon from purple rvr bags.
<Salt Factory>

Scottx125

Post#8 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:25 pm

There really isn't a fast way about it. Emblem grind is painful. Especially when you have several losses in a row. To fully kit out my character to an acceptable level I'm gonna need 1200 emblems. That's easily 12 days of grinding.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
HissiCNesS

Post#9 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:25 pm There really isn't a fast way about it. Emblem grind is painful. Especially when you have several losses in a row. To fully kit out my character to an acceptable level I'm gonna need 1200 emblems. That's easily 12 days of grinding.
Dominator for meele WP? XD yepp that's gonna be painful as!! >.< not looking forward to the bloody grind after ruin...
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Renork

Post#10 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:25 pm There really isn't a fast way about it. Emblem grind is painful. Especially when you have several losses in a row. To fully kit out my character to an acceptable level I'm gonna need 1200 emblems. That's easily 12 days of grinding.
That's over 4 hours of grinding scenarios on each of those 12 days with the assumption that you win all of them, lol if you actually do that hats off to you madam :^) I been grinding for my magus staff since 31 and I'm only at 1255 emblems right now.