Recent Topics

Ads

Can i stop my exp to play only an T1?

Let's talk about... everything else
Tailbone

Can i stop my exp to play only an T1?

Post#1 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:07 pm

I like low lewel pvp, it gives me more fun than boring high end content.
Nordwatch is the best scenario, Nordland is the best rvr zone.
I miss them so much(

Ads
dansari

Re: Can i stop my exp to play only an T1?

Post#2 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:09 pm

No, devs don't want people twinking T1 chars. You can start reducing your xp intake by 75% at 16. You can also play Nordenwatch at any time as long as it's in the scenario rotation.
<Salt Factory>

Derezzed619

Post#3 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Sadly no, after lvl 16 you can start using boon scroll which gives you -75% incoming xp. It can be bought from Quartermasters at warcamps. But same scenarios are on other tiers too so you shouldnt be worried about losing Nordenwatch.

diegho

Post#4 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:45 pm

One question about this...

What is the relation between lvl and tier?

I mean... I know that at lvl 16 or something, if you try to go to T1 RvR you are turned into a chicken (I hate that part because I now have a character that cannot do T1 anymore). But I didn't find anything about the other tiers.

I recently participate in a T2 GvG fight (troll crounty) and there was more lvl 40 than anything. Does this means that you are banned from T1 but you can do other tiers?

And... about other T1 stuff... can you do a T1 lair at lvl40?

Thanks.
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐-
(⌐-) Yeeeaaahhh!!!!

dansari

Post#5 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:51 pm

No you can't do a T1 lair at 40. Once you hit level 16 you participate in rvr against 16-40. Keep your gear within 5 levels of you and your bolster will make you competitive (talismans in gear help). You can still participate in mid tier scenarios between 16-30 until you hit the t4 scenarios at 31
<Salt Factory>

diegho

Post#6 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:00 am

So... I must start again... because, without knowing this, I don't have the T1 RvR renown complete :cry: !!! Also I didn't participate in any T1 lair (didn't know those things exist withing this game...).

That's not a good idea... making you unable to do everything in the game once you reach certain lvl.

At low lvl, you get bonus stats when participating in RvR content... why not reduce your stats to match those in the same battle? :?:
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐-
(⌐-) Yeeeaaahhh!!!!

diedrake

Post#7 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:28 am

Debolster was prob abused when it was in effect. You are also not limited to 1 character so what u wish to do in t1... Make an alt.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

adamthelc

Post#8 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:54 am

You can get a T1 character to near twink levels pretty quick. Additionally most of the best gear is gotten through PvP. So for the most part all you have to do is supply talismans and pots, you will be competitive pretty quickly.

Best bet is to make your burner character a salvager, so you can make talismans for your next t1 character.

Honestly it probably wouldn't hurt to have level 10 twinks anymore. Since they raised T1 to 15, they wouldn't be as crazy. They could also make it so if you froze your exp you gave up some of your bolster. To lessen the impact even more.

Ads
sobanz

Post#9 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:30 am

It's incredibly cheap to make competent twinks in T1. I don't even have a character past 15 and I'm able to fund my next char usually just by vending my previous chars gear.

It's also a good thing that you are forced to level out. It makes it a pretty big commitment to go all in with purple talis knowing your char has an expiration, most poeple including myself will just go with greens.

diegho

Post#10 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:13 am

Where do I find a table that shows the tier-lever relation?

Just to know when to stop question and try to complete the renown in all areas before is too late.
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐-
(⌐-) Yeeeaaahhh!!!!