Recent Topics

Ads

College of Corruption.

Let's talk about... everything else
MayoDaen78

Re: College of Corruption.

Post#41 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 am

DokB wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 am I haven't really played much Order in the last week, but I think they also get teleporters like Destro does (can someone confirm?)
Like someone said before, it's a map that heavily favours melee train set ups so obviously the Order pug groups - that are almost always tilted towards rDPS - are going to suffer.

It's a fun map but they should probably change how the firewalls work, since you can rift (Choppa/Magus/Engineer) people through them and get a guaranteed kill that way. Haven't seen any pulls from Mara/WL working like that but I know you can rift people on the stairs which I believe is a bug maybe with Z axis?
Yes Order do have teleporter, the problem is for order there are more than one way to get there and many times I have seen some order didnt take the quickest way and as a result you have a fragmented and scattered order group which can be easily handled by Destro. Destro usually clump up together as one big blob ( 1 or 2 full group near the flag)

Destro on the other hand dont have this, they just go straight from their wc to the flag . The flag it self is very close, you can even see it while you are still in wc . Can look at it through the barrier. So no more than one way to get to the flag, so most of the time, destro will arrive there as full group near the flag as opposed to few 1 or 2 or maybe 3 order who go there quicker while the rest of the order still upstairs trying to figure out which way to go down to the flag lol....
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#42 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 am

Grunbag wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 am We know how it was on live, I built the aspect of fire in a different way. We're not doing monster play. If you have suggestions or bug / abuse for the map I can try to fix it.
Engis sitting on the higher balcony is total(insert bunch of words u cant say here without getting land to the moon)
U cant detaunt\ hit em from ground floor but they can burn you like nothing.

Side note: Im not sure if destro can get upthere with one portal\gate but i never saw any destro there ..... only range orders!
]

Sulorie

Post#43 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 am

Both sides can use teleport to be at the flag at the same time. Players fault, when they don't use them and go the slow way. Without teleporter order players are faster as they only have to drop down through the hole in the floor. Destro can see the flag from spawn but have to ride quite a distance.
Dying is no option.

MayoDaen78

Post#44 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 am Both sides can use teleport to be at the flag at the same time. Players fault, when they don't use them and go the slow way. Without teleporter order players are faster as they only have to drop down through the hole in the floor. Destro can see the flag from spawn but have to ride quite a distance.
destro is faster, its not a quite a distance as you said. If I am not mistaken,from order wc you can't go straight through the hole on the top floor ( there is a hole there but you can't jump down). you need to go one floor down ( mid floor) then jump down through the hole from mid floor to bottom floor, With the teleporter, order can get there quicker but the thing is not many order use this or maybe not even aware that it can teleport them faster.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

RuffRyder

Post#45 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 am

davispeed wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 am
Spoiler:
Grunbag wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 am We know how it was on live, I built the aspect of fire in a different way. We're not doing monster play. If you have suggestions or bug / abuse for the map I can try to fix it.
Engis sitting on the higher balcony is total(insert bunch of words u cant say here without getting land to the moon)
U cant detaunt\ hit em from ground floor but they can burn you like nothing.

Side note: Im not sure if destro can get upthere with one portal\gate but i never saw any destro there ..... only range orders!
Speaking as one of those Engis I can say that at least yesterday several players realized that they can come up (using the stairs, but they gotta go through our group) and kill me there, plus RDPS can shoot from below (unless player on top knows how to DoT/cover but both have LOS inbetween), BUT it is still an (imho too big) advantage for order because you can reach the spot within the first few seconds (5 if not less) from the start to prepare for shooting enemies entering through their portal(s). With turret buff preparation on spawn this is kind of op and puts pressure on e.g. healers right from the start and the ones rushing flags suffer from it.

Considerung that order lost like 75% (out of maybe 40) of all runs I participated in you may call it an compensation, but you can't win CoC with just standing there, you can barely hold the flag this way.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#46 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 am

Join a guild, build a group, spec to complement each other. If you fail, alter your strategy, your specs and then your comp.

When that fails, or if you don't want to do any of the aforementioned, report back here how the other side has a better: map advantage, class advantage, number of (class which you don't seem to have any of), favor of the dev team, proximity to the server etc. Pick as many as you like.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#47 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 am Join a guild, build a group, spec to complement each other. If you fail, alter your strategy, your specs and then your comp.

When that fails, or if you don't want to do any of the aforementioned, report back here how the other side has a better: map advantage, class advantage, number of (class which you don't seem to have any of), favor of the dev team, proximity to the server etc. Pick as many as you like.

Or if you are destro just Q for the SC when ICONIC is on for some fun wins.

Zaxxond

Post#48 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

DokB wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 am I haven't really played much Order in the last week, but I think they also get teleporters like Destro does (can someone confirm?)
Like someone said before, it's a map that heavily favours melee train set ups so obviously the Order pug groups - that are almost always tilted towards rDPS - are going to suffer.

It's a fun map but they should probably change how the firewalls work, since you can rift (Choppa/Magus/Engineer) people through them and get a guaranteed kill that way. Haven't seen any pulls from Mara/WL working like that but I know you can rift people on the stairs which I believe is a bug maybe with Z axis?
Yes. Choppas are able to pull through the stairs in this SC and in other instances. SS and video is needed for bug tracker.

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#49 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 am

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

Yes. Choppas are able to pull through the stairs in this SC and in other instances. SS and video is needed for bug tracker.
Flags not near the firewall. If people are camping the wall they deserved to get pulled. Smart start on those classes imo.

Sulorie

Post#50 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:18 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 am

Flags not near the firewall. If people are camping the wall they deserved to get pulled. Smart start on those classes imo.
It is more like people in spawn area behind firewall are pulled outside but it's their own fault.
The side pushing up the stairs is usually dominating.
Dying is no option.