Ads

College of Corruption.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: College of Corruption.

Post#81 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 am

Tesq wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 am
MayoDaen78 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 pm order wc needs npc guard there, destro wc have one, and is one shot killing order who try to spawn camp. For destro, they can spawn camp all they want....safely...
It is not like order are forced to leave spawn through this barrier, no?
But it is most likely that destru will decide to fight on wc firewall if in difficulty.....order cant.... And destru wc is in front of flag; that way counter push is 3 sec away from victory....make thus this sc urelated to comp.....it is in favour of des side.
It is easier to push destro to their firewall, while still holding the flag. The guard makes sense. On the other hand there is no reason to camp the upper firewall at order spawn because you are too far away from flag and order can bypass it on 3 ways (hole on floor, 2 portal).
Dying is no option.

Ads
Tesq

Post#82 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 am
Tesq wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

But it is most likely that destru will decide to fight on wc firewall if in difficulty.....order cant.... And destru wc is in front of flag; that way counter push is 3 sec away from victory....make thus this sc urelated to comp.....it is in favour of des side.
It is easier to push destro to their firewall, while still holding the flag. The guard makes sense. On the other hand there is no reason to camp the upper firewall at order spawn because you are too far away from flag and order can bypass it on 3 ways (hole on floor, 2 portal).
no , what lol? easier tpo push destru to their wc? IF you push destru to wc you get kill by guards; and it make sense for ppl to run towards destru wc to save yourself from anyone dare to came closer that will be oneshoot istantly allow your healer to heal undisturbed rdps to cast while you push back while exatly 20 feet away from the ONLY FLAG IN SC

orders cant do the same stop pretend the sc is fine it isnt...

darkhosis

Post#83 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 pm

MayoDaen78 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 pm order wc needs npc guard there, destro wc have one, and is one shot killing order who try to spawn camp. For destro, they can spawn camp all they want....safely...
right. you can sit back there and do nothing, as many do

in theory everyone should die, then you should all leave again at same time. this usually doesnt happen.

what does happen, is a ton of people just start sitting there at respawn point, going afk maybe, not sure. i guess once someone told me to 'stop feeding destro', but whatever, don't give a ****

i've still not won this once with my lvl 32 (and now 33 acct). the tier 1 accounts i create to actually have fun in scenarios win 50% or more though.

maybe this is reflected in realm balance online

Sulorie

Post#84 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:42 pm

darkhosis wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 pm

in theory everyone should die, then you should all leave again at same time. this usually doesnt happen.

what does happen, is a ton of people just start sitting there at respawn point, going afk maybe, not sure. i guess once someone told me to 'stop feeding destro', but whatever, don't give a ****

i've still not won this once with my lvl 32 (and now 33 acct). the tier 1 accounts i create to actually have fun in scenarios win 50% or more though.

Try a different way to leave spawn. Ofc not 1 by 1 but this are player-made issues.
Dying is no option.

darkhosis

Post#85 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:42 pm
darkhosis wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Try a different way to leave spawn. Ofc not 1 by 1 but this are player-made issues.
Leaving spawn not an issue in this case, I guess. 'Feeding destro' would be either going out the long staircase, or going out the portal. Either way, I get killed, since everyone else is sitting at spawn point.

But now that you bring this up, there are lots of times that clicking this portal doesn't work, since it says I'm in combat.

Martok

Post#86 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm

darkhosis wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:05 pmBut now that you bring this up, there are lots of times that clicking this portal doesn't work, since it says I'm in combat.

I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, however it does appear that following the initial spawn the right portal closes as a means of transport.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Zaxxond

Post#87 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Martok wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm
darkhosis wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:05 pmBut now that you bring this up, there are lots of times that clicking this portal doesn't work, since it says I'm in combat.

I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, however it does appear that following the initial spawn the right portal closes as a means of transport.

For Order, it helps when someone takes lead and rallys everyone to take either right or left portal. If Order takes stairs down, easy win for Destro.

darkhosis

Post#88 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Arteker616 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 am Dont understand the problem .
i think if the metrics of this scenario (T4) were divulged, you would understand the problem, or maybe just pulling head out of sand

i'd be shocked if any other scenario even approached the deviation from equilibrium that is present here

so, how about it? i'd love to see the win % and kill rates for all t4 scenarios over the last month. what's second most anomalous after college of corruption?

t4;
8 bright wizards
4 engineers
3 shadow warriors

11 magus
10 sorcerer
2 squid herder

.. it'd also be nice to see some metrics for this, since same person said something about order being rdps heavy

there is probably more dest on than order, but i don't think 50% more

Ads
darkhosis

Post#89 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:40 pm

darkhosis wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:17 pm
Arteker616 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 am Dont understand the problem .
i think if the metrics of this scenario (T4) were divulged, you would understand the problem, or maybe just pulling head out of sand

i'd be shocked if any other scenario even approached the deviation from equilibrium that is present here

so, how about it? i'd love to see the win % and kill rates for all t4 scenarios over the last month. what's second most anomalous after college of corruption?

t4;
8 bright wizards
4 engineers
3 shadow warriors

11 magus
10 sorcerer
2 squid herder

.. it'd also be nice to see some metrics for this, since same person said something about order being rdps heavy

there is probably more dest on than order, but i don't think 50% more
7 bright wizards
10 engineers
2 shadow warrior

11 magus
12 sorceror
8 squig herder

as before 15 < 23, now 19 < 31

strange, that.

i guess metrics on the absolute absurdity of this @ t4 isn't forthcoming, shame.

___

updated: I'll just edit this with some more readings -- don't want to bump it since it seems few are interested. But, w/o someone with access to such providing the actual metrics, then these are the best I have to go on & as of now, it seems to debunk this argument from multiple people about how Order was 'rdps heavy'.

Jun 19 0200 UTC: 277 total - 49% to 51% tier 2+, 50% to 50% total (will use the tier 2 info for ratios -- I should have looked at total # of players, sorted down by level & figured out how many were really tier 4, but too late now ...)

Destruction - 15 total tier 4 (31+) RDPS: 5 Magus, 6 Sorcerors, 4 Squig Hunters
Order - 14 total tier 4 (31+ RDPS: 4 Bright Wizards, 6 Engineers, 4 Shadow Warriors

Order: 49% of population, 48.3% of T4 RDPS -- essentially even

June 20 1000 UTC: 215 total - 32% to 68% tier 2+, 36% to 64% total

Destruction - 18 tier 4 RDPS: 7 Magus, 6 Sorcerors, 5 Squig Hunters
Order - 7 tier 4 RDPS: 3 Bright Wizards, 3 Engineers, 1 Shadow Warrior

Order: 32% of population, 28% of T4 RDPS -- destruction w/ modestly higher RDPS ratio

June 20 1400 UTC: 284 total - 42% to 58% tier 2+, 46% to 54% total

Destruction - 25 tier 4 RDPS: 10 Magus, 5 Sorcerors, 10 Squig Hunters
Order - 24 tier 4 RDPS: 13 Bright Wizards, 7 Engineers, 4 Shadow Warriors

Order: 42% of population, 49% of T4 RDPS -- order moderately RDPS heavy

June 21 0500 UTC: 249 total - 55% to 45% tier 2+, 56% to 44% total (only time order had more people)

Destruction - 19 tier 4 RDPS: 7 Magus, 5 Sorcerors, 7 Squig Hunters
Order - 12 tier 4 RDPS: 2 Bright Wizards, 7 Engineers, 3 Shadow Warriors

Order: 55% of population, 38.7% of T4 RDPS -- destruction massively RDPS heavy

Jun 22 0800 UTC: 172 total - 42% to 58% tier 2+, 40% to 60% total

Destruction - 17 tier 4 RDPS: 5 Magus, 3 Sorcerors, 9 Squig Hunters (!)
Order - 11 tier 4 RDPS: 4 Bright Wizards, 4 Engineers, 3 Shadow Warriors

Order: 42% of population, 39.3% of T4 RDPS -- destruction w/ modestly higher RDPS ratio

... and there you go.

short form: "Arteker616" and comment about Order being "bloated with rdps", a failure to do due diligence