Recent Topics

Ads

College of Corruption.

Let's talk about... everything else
dansari

Re: College of Corruption.

Post#71 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 am

Tesq wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm
Martok wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm There is another solution to all of this. If you don't like College of Corruption, then don't que for College of Corruption. But what do I know...
and not do the event but what ppl know....
Don't you need like 100 kills to advance? That's practically 5-7 scs
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Tesq

Post#72 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:06 am

dansari wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 am
Tesq wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm
Martok wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm There is another solution to all of this. If you don't like College of Corruption, then don't que for College of Corruption. But what do I know...
and not do the event but what ppl know....
Don't you need like 100 kills to advance? That's practically 5-7 scs
Yet again instead debunk argument on maps have evident problems ppl are resolving the arguments about you will.do that

-Anyway
-Eventually

Like a time aggravation that for some reason 1 side and rdps comp must have.

Look i have done it with both sides and is cleary one of those sc which advantage 1 realm like others in opposite way to this one.

Alao no i dont even need the sc personally because i just interested in the event back and it can be done with 2 quest. Which dont involve in win the sc not even once.

I reporting this because I CARE and i feel the sc IS off with map balance between sides and since event last til 22 i dont see why ppl with limited time should have issue or aggravation just because they are part of 1 realm or play 1 class during an event which suppose to be FUN.

Is that sc fun atm ? Not in the slighest, appart the scenary change which is cool yes but that sc is NOT fun atm.

Also why bother with order when i play primary destru chars? Maybe because there are same things happening all over the game? Both in rvr/sc.on maps?

What will happen when it happen to the other realm? Instaed be delighted for the opposite bad luck try fix things so that any can enjoy the game without feel like being handicapped?

Since dev felt the need to randomize keeps for the same reason well this give me alredy half right on the claim of maps having problems.... How can any miss this problem when is reported from 2008 in war articles then is mistery....

I still not get these constant walls for really no reasons of some ppl....

Camon one side having oneshooting guards and the other not moreover the same side have wc exit right in front of flag with all.the advantage it came with plus the alredy mentioned oneshoiting guard , it is suffient enough that is either be blinds, bias or really missjugde core balacing map elements to miss it.

Godsdemon03

Post#73 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:22 am

Just be happy it goes away in a few weeks.
I liked it for an hour. The first hour til everyone remembered to bring their melee trains. Now, its just 1 more thing I don't que up or get involved in. SCs , Maps, Quests, it's all hit and miss on what you feel is a "value" of your time to want to accomplish. You clearly want it to be better but they are happy with where it is currently sitting. Just move on.

Arteker616

Post#74 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 am

Dont understand the problem . There is scs wich always favoured rdps , and others wich favoured mdps, some scs favoured faster run to the flag benny hill mode for both factions .

Each scs is different, the problem and the moan and crying comes from the fact one faction is so bloated with rdps they got a new scs wich favour mdps over rdps and the tears flow.Is kinda similar to the crying of order rdps when mourkain or ekrund scs become the pug one. while Destru mdps hordes curse all the gods when beach and cairn are on the menu.

The only thing this SC lacks is Guards on the portal for order to avoid spawn camping. thats all .

darkhosis

Post#75 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 am

Arteker616 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 am Dont understand the problem . There is scs wich always favoured rdps , and others wich favoured mdps, some scs favoured faster run to the flag benny hill mode for both factions .

Each scs is different, the problem and the moan and crying comes from the fact one faction is so bloated with rdps they got a new scs wich favour mdps over rdps and the tears flow.Is kinda similar to the crying of order rdps when mourkain or ekrund scs become the pug one. while Destru mdps hordes curse all the gods when beach and cairn are on the menu.

The only thing this SC lacks is Guards on the portal for order to avoid spawn camping. thats all .
It is good that such events are made, to increase interest (and activity) for a bit, so kudos for that, but, re; the problem

I never was much of an event person, didn't participate so much in AoR, so don't care a whole lot. But in this case, this college of whatever is so awful, that it wastes time vs doing just about anything else.

granted, as I'm lvl 33 with awful gear, when it plops me down on order side that tends to throw things off balance a bit, but I think it's still rather telling that I've won this college scenario zero times out of at least a dozen. maybe twenty or so. I have managed to accumulate 21 of these 25 skulls.

well, not so odd, really. i am not sure these scs that favor rdps and those that favor mdps, but in AoR, mdps was always far superior for pvp. it shouldn't be so surprising, as every class in game has pvp crowd control abilities. i think there was a lot of whining about some classes not having such in beta and some ppl not being able to kill players.

anyway, if i get a melee train on me, i can cast my rune of dispelling on myself til the cows come home, i'll stay snared the entire time (the vast majority (or all) aren't even 'ailments' or hexes' anyway). it can be a rly small train too, consisting of 2 persons. one person can usually keep a snare up, because my sideways running must not appear as such to server, or person doing snaring. when i have some silence hex on me and this rune of cleansing would be useful, it can't be cast. it's something that'd be worth pondering under the tree of woe, except it's a minor quibble when compared to group play and ppl t hat know how to use morale abilities properly. the defense for this is to be the first one to go on offense

as an aside, maybe an hr or so ago in college scenario, i got killed by the NPC, then respawned, and got killed by same NPC again at order spawn spot.

Zaccar20

Post#76 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:14 am

Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:21 pm
Nameless wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:01 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm We're not doing monsterplay here.
i am not saying you should (i hated it). I am just clearing out what was the live version of the SC. DUE to the floors architecture i think it is very bad designed. I dont like all these melee trains centric sc's. I just hope we will not see anytime soon the boat sc
yes is a very melee train centric version here on ror in live was less melee train due all those speed buff and monsterplay and 2 less barrier.

maybe add 2 flags instead 1=? it 's very small space domination game currently.
I would like that!
But what i really hate: It isn't possible to set this SC to my blacklist on Que Quer Addon =(
----------------------------------------
ORDER

Elvo 40/41 WL
Raschweg 36/35
DESTRO

Zaccar 40/50 Zealot
Aeedys 40/63 WE

Sulorie

Post#77 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 am

Zaccar20 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:14 am
But what i really hate: It isn't possible to set this SC to my blacklist on Que Quer Addon =(
Just don't use QQ addon, it's not that good.
Dying is no option.

MayoDaen78

Post#78 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 pm

order wc needs npc guard there, destro wc have one, and is one shot killing order who try to spawn camp. For destro, they can spawn camp all they want....safely...
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
Sulorie

Post#79 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 am

MayoDaen78 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 pm order wc needs npc guard there, destro wc have one, and is one shot killing order who try to spawn camp. For destro, they can spawn camp all they want....safely...
It is not like order are forced to leave spawn through this barrier, no?
Dying is no option.

Tesq

Post#80 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 am
MayoDaen78 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 pm order wc needs npc guard there, destro wc have one, and is one shot killing order who try to spawn camp. For destro, they can spawn camp all they want....safely...
It is not like order are forced to leave spawn through this barrier, no?
But it is most likely that destru will decide to fight on wc firewall if in difficulty.....order cant.... And destru wc is in front of flag; that way counter push is 3 sec away from victory....make thus this sc urelated to comp.....it is in favour of des side.