Recent Topics

Ads

Help Fix Humpgutz

Let's talk about... everything else
Spitzskillz

Help Fix Humpgutz

Post#1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:06 am

Hey everybody, Humpgutz here! For the last month or so I have been having some trouble with my "/cheer" emote. For some reason, every time I use my "/cheer" emote on my choppa, it does the same emote every single time. This is not the case on all my other characters, Which all have 3 very clear, distinct, and different cheers that are very fun to use and hear whenever I slay Order cowards on the battlefield. But poor Humpgutz Is stuck to repeat the same emote for all ETERNITY every time that want to express my euphoria. If anybody on the Dev Team could look into this I would be greatly appreciative, as my choppa is my pride and joy in life, and I am currently spending more time on my choppa than with my wife and children.

With all my love and affection, HUMPGUTZ

Below is a video reinforcing the plight Humpgutz faces. PLEASE SEND HALP.

Click here to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/XDjKAI0XCJY
Last edited by Spitzskillz on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Ugle

Re: Help Fix Humpgutz

Post#2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:12 am

10/10 for video. Hope you get it fixed!
inactive

Danord
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:26 am

Best of Luck.
Mr Humpgutz.
:D

marisco

Post#4 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:31 am

I don't think it's a problem with your character, most likely the issue is race. Have you tried with a BO to check it?

Maybe Orcs only have one /cheer voice clip in the game files.

Spitzskillz

Post#5 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:44 pm

I tried on my nephew's lvl 29 Black Orc and he seems to be having the same problem. So I'm not sure if its my computer or all da orks or what. Does anybody else have this problem on their orc avatars?

Kronagod

Post#6 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:18 am

Hey Humpgutz im having the same problem with my orc characters I dont know why but i hope they fix it soon.