Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 Club / General Discussion

Let's talk about... everything else
vladivoj

Re: 6v6 Club / General Discussion

Post#31 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Tonixam wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm Yeah, on live we won 2 fights lost 1, guess that make you overall winner right? And we done it on pts with everyone on equal gear. In RoR you had rr70+ stable premade while Gravord run with 3-5 different random ppl every day and average rr40-50. You truly are best player ever to win in such conditions and a really outstanding person to **** talk guilds that didnt kept setup from live ;)
Ya youre right, you won once on live and got trashed here. Gear and rr isnt excuse, its super easy. Pachi got his IB 0-rr70 in less than 3 weeks so im not really sure how could you not be ranked and geared

Ads
simtex
Suspended

Post#32 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:46 pm

MedV wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:44 pm
simtex wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm
MedV wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:25 pm I believe the best 6v6 setup for Order is 2RP 1WP 1 KOTBS and 2IB. Prove me wrong.
Where are your credentials? This is an unauthorized post, please disregard it.
I have participated in some of the greatest 6v6 fights in RoR history. There are dwarven bards singing my tale in the tavern in Thunder Mountain, go find them if you want to know who I am.

This is obviously a troll attempt. I would appriciate if you respect my guidelines.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#33 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Thread seems like a good excuse to disrespect and trash talk players. I was giving it a chance.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog