Recent Topics

Ads

Least played class?

Let's talk about... everything else
Aebel

Least played class?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 am

What's the least played class in this game and why?

Ads
Reesh

Re: Least played class?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:22 am

Tanks on order, just because.

Fallenkezef

Post#3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:22 am

I dont think there is a least played class, every class seems to be represented and the devs are trying hard to balance in a way every class has a viable spot somewhere.
Alea iacta est

Dammy095

Post#4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am

Reesh wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:22 am Tanks on order, just because.
idk, maybe its ike this when you play order yourself, but as destro i see alot of kobts

Glorian

Post#5 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 am

Just from my personal point of view you see less High Elf Swordmasters.

Osred

Post#6 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 am

Until you start playing swordmaster, then you start seeing lots of them. I think all classes are represented fairly in population, you just have overpop outliers like White Lion, Chosen and Knight for obvious reasons.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

wiscel

Post#7 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 am

Lately I haven't seen much Beastmasters in game :-D

Grts Nasty
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

RuffRyder

Post#8 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:57 am

While there isn't really a least-played class (unless you take the lowest sum of all toons on server) there are some least-played builds, but really it's too situational: You can run RvR or SC (from a pug's view) and miss heals, tanks, dps (most of the time there are enough, but not necessarily the right build), whatever and the other day it's vice versa.

To sum it up: Some builds and abilities need more dev love than others, but things will change so while I don't know what's the OP's intention to ask, I would advise everyone to play the class they most like after testing them at least to mid-level, or even further.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Ads
Ramasee

Post#9 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:14 am

On order side elves are the least represented in all 4 archtypes. I have played at nearly all time blocks due to my job. The representations do shift often even among the same players just because of alts. But in general, Empire dominates each arch type except mdps. Dwarves comes second except mdps where they are first. Elves come last.

I'm not sure for destro side, since I'm not staring at unit frames for them, and I don't stop to look the classes of all the corpses (if we win) or of all the blob (if we lost)

We do in general have less tanks overall on order. Even in the organized guilds.

tazdingo

Post#10 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:22 am

there was a graph put out years ago when the server was in it's infancy. it showed greenskins as the most popular race, with high elves as the least popular. a little outdated but i believe that has held true throughout all of WARs lifespan. you can barely move for gobbos sometimes

as for least popular classes it used to be BG for the longest time, but that got some cool solo play buffs and is now seen often. it feels like it should be slayer due to the near impossibility of playing the class solo (choppas can just join the melee train), but it isn't

i think it's possibly witch elf these days, as weird as that sounds. maybe it just cause you don't see them in WBs, they are definitely over represented in SCs. witch elves or SM, which, funnily enough, is also a class i only ever see in SCs (which is weird cause bubble spec is awesome)