Tesq wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:56 am
Grunbag wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:52 am
I haven’t looked into tok tactic yet
:( :( :( Sigh
Is that the skaven tactic and other ?
Yes, skaven, greenskin, beastmen, human etc

They could be great addition as mandatory work pre dungeon :D

Since well nothing else relevant in pve to use those for xD

Thats why im so interested in tok tactics, for exemple instead lowring the difficulty of dungeons or pq chap 22 make ppl do stuff to make them easier themself. It basically had that sense of preparation like go inside dungeon, scout, look what enemy you will have to face, then go prepare yourserlf and return back when ready.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: What’s the point?

Post#62 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:15 pm

PvE content does not need to be lowered in difficulty. It was tested thoroughly by dedicated players for months, and is entirely possible.

It is the community who simply need to git gud and organised.

neutrino

Post#63 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Just some thoughts:

Allow people to queue in WBs so more queues pop in lower tiers.

Add champ system for keep def when pop is low. A system implemented back when forts were around, and we had those realm items that gave realm buffs. A player could go into the fort and become a champ to defend in a low population situation.

Add rats back for grinding - put xp gains back in place.

Eliminate level 40 toons from pug scens. Keep it 39-31 in T4. Have a 40 level pug scen on its own. To many geared and high RR players in pug scens.
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

peterthepan3

Post#64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:50 pm

neutrino wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:05 pm J

Eliminate level 40 toons from pug scens. Keep it 39-31 in T4. Have a 40 level pug scen on its own. To many geared and high RR players in pug scens.
That will just kill the non-pug scenarios even more, and be a final nail in the coffin.

RoR simply does not have the population to cater to every player's preference without it having an adverse effect on someone else.

What shall it be next - ban certain classes/specs from the pug sc? :lol:

diedrake

Post#65 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Putting 31-39 in own sc was great on live when we had population but.... Here, that would just mean it would ve another tier that has few pops like the t2-3. Plus personally, i prefer working towards sc weapons and or gear so when i hit rank 40, i have a good chunk of the grind out of the way.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Crumbs

Post#66 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:56 am

I love engiz My primary motivation is to be the best at my class, and to do that I need all the best gear and ****. Keeping in touch with other fellow engi and dawi, discussing our classes in great detail. Always reading up on the forums, looking through every piece of equipment that I’m able to use, plan out the best possible combination of pieces and setting that as my goal. Endless amounts of theorycrafting, making new builds, refining them endlessly, and fighting players and honing your combat experience meanwhilst.

This motivator has forced me to learn many aspects of the game, even when I first started the game as a scrub weak tinkerer getting rolled every match bc I didn’t know anything

Now if I was to write down everything I’d learned from this game it would take me multiple pages worth
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Kragg

Post#67 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm

Bitterstone Thunderers!

Rolling with a guild of likeminded players is amazing! <3
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Tesq

Post#68 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Just add 31+39 to t2+t3 bracket, there is zerio conseguence for rank 40+ ; rank 31-39 are few on pop, mostly it will benefith all sc across the board by not give under geared ppl to main sc bracket were there is ppl with 60+ rr and bis gear.

T4 pop will not suffer from it in the slighest,

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#69 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Tesq wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:54 pm Just add 31+39 to t2+t3 bracket, there is zerio conseguence for rank 40+ ; rank 31-39 are few on pop, mostly it will benefith all sc across the board by not give under geared ppl to main sc bracket were there is ppl with 60+ rr and bis gear.

T4 pop will not suffer from it in the slighest,
Given that a huge chunk of players that now make up T4 scenarios are lower levels - due to high rr players/ groups leaving/not queuing anymore - it will suffer.

I'm not a fan of farming lowbies, but to suggest that T4 SC would remain unaltered is wrong.

Scottx125

Post#70 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Don't get me wrong I can understand the sentiment. The PvP grind is ENORMOUS. To get everything for the Scenario gear it will easily take you 2 months of constant play. Now compare that with other MMO's, that's a nasty grind. I can get most gear in WoW I want in a few weeks, the longest grind for me was 1 month, and that was a 10 minute grind a day. For me to play more regularly I would defiantly need the "grind" to be slightly reduced. But as it stands I play for a month or two on and off and then take a break for a few months. Though for MMO's it's a fine line, if you can't add content then the grind becomes the content. If you can pump out regular content then having a short grind is acceptable because new content will keep the population coming back. But if you can't guarantee new content, then having longer grinds is necessary for keeping a population, else if the grind is too short, people complete the grind and then have nothing to do and quit. So whilst I'd like the grind to speed up slightly, it can't increase by much. I think personally the grind should be 2/3 of it's current rate.
Last edited by Scottx125 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.