Recent Topics

Ads

Need an advice for lvl/RR !!

Let's talk about... everything else
Spierron

Re: Need an advice for lvl/RR !!

Post#11 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:23 pm

u know heros medium or hard qp it's the same thing for WE 3 hit>death, the only thing that changes is the difficulty to get to the last stage

u can't kite hero and still deal dmg ? u didn't play WE so let's stop talking

Ads
Telperien

Post#12 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:59 am

Spierron wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:23 pm u can't kite hero and still deal dmg ? u didn't play WE so let's stop talking
Would love to see how it can be done? Duo maybe with WE constantly snaring Hero from behind and other dps doing dmg but WE alone?
Slacking (checking out EvE)

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#13 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:32 am

Wear gear that is the same level as you are, this will allow you to take advantage of the LEVEL 48 BOLSTER all players sub 32 have in the lake. If you don't ignore this, you should be stomping BiS RR80 players.

That bolster is incredibly OP but you won't maximize it if you wear gear any level below your current.

Sulorie

Post#14 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:16 am

Telperien wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:59 am
Spierron wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:23 pm u can't kite hero and still deal dmg ? u didn't play WE so let's stop talking
Would love to see how it can be done? Duo maybe with WE constantly snaring Hero from behind and other dps doing dmg but WE alone?
When you consider the skills and tactics at lvl27 I don't see anything what helps you kite and deal dmg. The kiss heal proc heals too little and does not much dmg and using your dot attacks still means you have to enter melee range. With only a 5sec snare from behind you can't kite either. Face tanking is no option. Maybe boss is bugged, who knows.
Dying is no option.

flatfoot1987

Post#15 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:32 am Wear gear that is the same level as you are, this will allow you to take advantage of the LEVEL 48 BOLSTER all players sub 32 have in the lake. If you don't ignore this, you should be stomping BiS RR80 players.

That bolster is incredibly OP but you won't maximize it if you wear gear any level below your current.
I'm not sure if the early 20-30 bolster still works the same way but a few months ago it was more or less like Norkalli said. Having Devastator/duelist + scenario weapons before r30 meant you can actually kill stuff in T4.

Now after you reach 30-40 range bolster becomes really weak and to me it doesn't make sense why would people suggest using xp scrolls at that point to squeeze more rr. You're not competitive in orvr at r32 at all, you're dead weight in scenarios also.

I'd suggest hitting ruin set level range asap after reaching T4. That plus tome rings, epic quest weapons and annihilator/merc if possible (but it's complicated because you can't convert currency unless your rr is high enough).
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

Spierron

Post#16 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:16 am
When you consider the skills and tactics at lvl27 I don't see anything what helps you kite and deal dmg. The kiss heal proc heals too little and does not much dmg and using your dot attacks still means you have to enter melee range. With only a 5sec snare from behind you can't kite either. Face tanking is no option. Maybe boss is bugged, who knows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItcXBg ... e=youtu.be

enter melee range only with m1+disarm after flee and run and spam throwing dagger ( kiss of doom for heal ) and repeat, u need 4-5 min for kill a hero of the same level as you.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Bolster, or lack thereof from level 31-39 is being looked at and may have a gradual reduction in bolster level as you get closer to 40 to close the gap. Your pains haven't gone unnoticed and they will be addressed shortly.

Telperien

Post#18 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 am

Spierron wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItcXBg ... e=youtu.be

enter melee range only with m1+disarm after flee and run and spam throwing dagger ( kiss of doom for heal ) and repeat, u need 4-5 min for kill a hero of the same level as you.
I played too long range classes to think about WE as a range:) I forgot kiss can proc off dagger throw as well. Looks like its doable.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads